CHAPTER 6

Y/N POV

"It's alright, calm down!" I whispered softly and rubbed her back. V should not say things like this about her, I will talk to him about this later. We stayed in that position for sometime and I don't know why, but I felt relaxed in her arms. She slowly pulled away from the hug but her hands remained on my waist. We stared at each other and Jennie took a quick glance at my lips before leaning in. I closed my eyes to feel her soft lips on mine. I felt her hot breath fanning against my lips. Our lips were inches away when I got a call bringing me back to reality. I quickly backed away and mentally slapped myself.

I looked at the caller ID and saw V's name. I answered it"hello?" I asked. "Hey, baby I am so sorry about my behavior earlier. I shouldn't have talked to you like that!" He said apologetically. "It's alright, I understand" I reassured him looking at Jennie who was blankly staring at me. "Thank you for forgiving me, I'll be back in ten minutes. I love you! Bye." He said excitedly. "I love you too!" I said and Jennie scoffed. I hung up the call and was about to go downstairs when she grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to her.

"L-Leave me!" I said while struggling to free myself from her grip but she only tightened her arms around my waist. "Firstly you stopped him from insulting me then you came to comfort me and on top of that we were about to kiss and now you're telling him that you love him? Just accept that you don't love him, you love me!" She said deeply. "A-Are you out o-of your m-mind? I o-only love V! And you w-were the one who w-was leaning in, I was j-just caught in the m-moment. I'm sorry f-for that" I said and she released me. I immediately ran downstairs.

What was that Y/N?!? You kissed her when you were drunk, but today I was fully sober and was about to kiss her! Why?!? I already have V and I love him...right?

JENNIE POV

What was that? Yeah I planned to flirt with her and get her from V but the things that happened now were not in the plan. Why she came to me? Why did I hugged her? Why I cried in front of her? I never cried in front of anyone because I thought that they will judge me. Then why? I even almost kissed her! But I have to stick to my plan. She's getting weak and I have to take advantage of that. But firstly I have to apologize to her and gain her trust. But how? I can't talk to her unless V is not here.

"Oops! How can I forget that he's a CEO now! You were overconfident about being the CEO right? Now you will regret stealing my project because when you'll be doing your job in the office, I'll be doing my job here taking your girlfriend away from you and making her mine!" I said to myself and laughed. You always insulted me V and today you crossed all the limits. You will regret this!

I went downstairs and saw V and Y/n on the table. She looked at me and said "Come have lunch!" She said without any emotion on her face. I quietly went towards them and sat down in front of Y/n. "Thank you baby for understanding me and also for cooking my favorite meal. I'm so lucky to have you!" V said trying to be cute and and then smirked at me. I know you want to make me jealous but don't worry I'll ruin you and your dirty attitude! I thought and smirked back at him.

I started eating quietly, same with the other two. It was kinda awkward silence. Urghh! It's suffocating! I can't bear this! "My dog Kuma will be here today. I hope none of you have any problem with that" I said and took a spoonful of kimchi stew. It's so good! I thought and smiled. "Didn't I told you not to bring him here?" Here we go again. "He's missing me and I am missing him too. Besides, it's just a dog!" I said "It's your dog! Remember last time when he saw me, he almost bit me that day." He said and I laughed at him teasingly. I saw Y/n also controlling her laugh at V's dumbness. "It was because you flicked his head" I said seriously. "And also he can sense who is nice and who is devil" I said sarcastically. "Oh please! He's a dangerous dog and attacks everyone!" I was about to protest when Y/n spoke.

"Let her bring the dog please. You know that I love dogs!"