CHAPTER 14

Morning

JENNIE POV

I woke up when I heard Y/N's mobile ding. At first I thought not to check it but curiosity got the best of me and I grabbed her phone from the nightstand without waking her up. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw V's message.

MahBear💜🐻: Hey baby! I miss you so much and I know that you miss me too but don't worry I'm coming back home today. I'll be there before dinner and then we'll have a romantic night together. I already miss your kisses and hugs so much!! See you soon baby! I love you 😘

As I read the message I felt a different feeling inside me. What if she forgive him? She's head over heels in love with him. She's gonna hate me for last night. I thought and looked at her sleeping face. She was looking so adorable with a little pout on her face. I smiled and pecked her lips. I carefully took my arm on which her head was resting and placed her head on the pillow. She stirred a little but didn't wake up. I sighed and went to my room to take shower.

I got out of the bathroom and froze when I saw Y/n sitting on my bed with her arms crossed against her chest and was pouting. I guessed that right, she hates me now! She got up when she saw me and walked while wiggling towards me. "Why you left me alone without telling?" She questioned with a pout. "I-I thought t-that you d-don't n-need me anymore a-after what happened y-yesterday" I explained lowly while looking down.

"Look at me" She said softly and I looked up at her. She cupped my cheeks and caressed them. "If you're thinking that what happened between us yesterday was just because I was angry at V for cheating on me, then you are wrong" She said and I tilted my head in confusion. "From the time I came in this house, you were always there for me. You protected me and made me smile too. I knew that I was drifting away from V and was attracted towards you but I didn't wanted to be a cheater. I thought that he loves me truly and I should not break his heart but yesterday he gave me a reason to stop thinking of him as a victim. I was never comfortable with his touch but with you I feel safe. It's because I love you Jennie, I really do!" She said and a tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek.

I wiped it off with my thumb and then caressed her lower lip. "I love you too Y/n and I promise that I will never ever break your heart. I'll always love you and only you!" I said sincerely and she smiled before hugging me tightly. "Y/n, V is coming back tonight. Are you going to break up with him?" I asked as I brushed her hair gently with my fingers. "No!" She said immediately and I broke the hug and looked at her in disbelief. "First, we will get what you deserve. I know he became the CEO by stealing your project. I saw that 2 days ago on his laptop." She said and pecked my lips.

"How are we gonna do that?" I asked her curiously. "I know the password of his laptop. We just have to ruin his projects that are important and then your dad will automatically be mad at him, and you can be the CEO that you deserve to be" She said and I chuckled. "It's not that easy baby girl!" I said and shook my head. "I know! But we'll do that together and I promise it will go according to our plan" She said and showed me her puppy eyes. "Don't do that!" I whined and she chuckled. "Please?" She pleaded.

"Alright but don't let V come close to you. You're mine now, forever! Understand?" I said seriously. "Of course, I'm all yours and you too! You're mine too so don't ever let any girl come near you except for me!" She warned me and I nodded. "I love you my baby girl!" I emphasized and squeezed her waist gently. "I love you more my jagi!" She said sweetly.

I leaned in and pressed her lips on mine. She responded quickly and grabbed my neck to deepen the kiss. I started guiding her to my bed without breaking the kiss. I laid her down and hovered over her but she hissed in pain and I broke the kiss while panicking. "I'm so sorry! What happened? I didn't mean to hurt you" I said still panicking and moved to sit on the bed with a guilty face. "Calm down Jen! You didn't hurt me, It's just that I'm a little sore from the sex we had yesterday. It was my first time but I'll be ok" She reassured and squeezed my arm.

"Was I rough last night?" I asked with a hint of sadness. "No! You were gentle, promise. I never felt so loved before Jennie. You made me feel so good" She said sincerely. "Really?" I asked happily and she nodded. "Ok, but for now let me bring a hot bag and some painkillers for you my girl" I said and pecked her lips before heading to the kitchen.

I came back with the required things. Y/n was laying on my bed. I went towards her. "Here have this" I said and handed her a glass of water with the medicine. She swallowed it and I laid her down again. I pulled her shirt up a little and placed the hot bag on her abdomen. She closed her eyes and I smiled before laying beside her. She immediately scooted closer to me. I hugged her and caressed her bare stomach to comfort her.

It feels like now I have everything that I needed!