CHAPTER 8

Y/N POV

"Were you saying something?" I asked her and smirked. "Whatever! Kuma you bad boy! You just changed side seeing a pretty girl?" She said making me blush. Kuma barked at her and I laughed. "Guess your dog loves me more!" I said teasingly. "Just like me" She mumbled but I heard it. I decided not to react. I gently placed Kuma down and and washed my hands before checking on the braised chicken. "It's done!" I exclaimed and Jennie clapped her hands like a kid. "I'll give Kuma his food too and then be back at the table ok?" She asked and I nodded. After that she left.

I arranged the dinner on the table and sighed loudly. I wish V was also here! I thought. Jennie came back with a grin on her face. We both sat down and started eating. "It's so good Y/n!" She said sweetly and I smiled at her. "What happened? Is there something wrong?" She asked worriedly. "Feeling bad for V. I ruined his happiness. I should have let hi-" I was cut off by Jennie "Don't say that! You didn't do anything wrong. He should understand and if not then I don't think he's worthy to be your boyfriend" She said seriously while getting up so I did the same.

"He is worthy! He's the best person and always understands me. He just felt bad because it has been a long time since we're together and I'm still not comfortable in doing this with him" I explained sadly. "But you're comfortable with me! I mean at the club, we almost made o-" She was saying something that I didn't wanted to hear so I shut her up by placing my hand on her mouth. "Stop it! That was a mistake" I said and felt her smirk against my hand. She pointed at my hand wordlessly saying to remove it but I shook my head. "First promise that you will not talk about that incident again!" I said and I didn't realize that our faces were just inches away from each other. She placed her hands on my waist and pulled me closer. "What?" I asked clearly confused. She nodded her head meaning that she promised so I removed my hand. "Your hand smell nice and are soft too. I like it!" She said playfully and I rolled my eyes. "I mean it!" She whispered and pecked my cheek making my eyes wide.

I quickly stepped back from her grip and she laughed. "Someone's blushing" She teased. "Sit down and eat quietly or else I'll kick your balls! I threatened and her face turned red. She quietly sat down and started eating. Yeah, I know she has a dick! "V told me that" I said as I shoved a spoonful of food in my mouth. "D-Don't you feel d-disgusted from m-me?" She asked while hanging her head low. "Wait why? V also have it" I said sincerely "But that's different. He's a boy while I'm not. I'm a girl and girls don't have dick!" She said seriously. "But you have it and think in a positive way Jennie! You're unique for having it" I said innocently. "Ok...Can we just eat rather than talking about my dick?" She asked clearly embarrassed. "Oh yeah, sorry!" I said and started eating.

Why did I say that? It was so stupid of me! I'm feeling embarrassed too! I thought as I brought my plate to the sink and washed it. Jennie did the same and went to her room. I sat on the couch waiting for V because it's already 9 and he's not home yet. I have to apologize too.

JENNIE POV

Urghh!! That was embarrassing! She was talking so casually about my dick. I thought she's innocent. But now I am having a doubt. There are two possibilities, first that she's too innocent to notice anything and second that she's way too clever and naughty but I feel like the first one is true. I thought while laying on my bed. "She didn't came upstairs?" I asked myself because I didn't heard her footsteps on the stairs yet. "Shall I go and check?" I talked to myself again and ruffled my hair in annoyance. Why I can't stop thinking about her!?! What is she doing to me?!? I thought as I got up from the bed.

I went downstairs and saw her sitting on the couch while staring at the front door. "You think that staring like this at the door will summon V magically?" I teased her as I sat beside her. "I'm not in a mood Jennie!" She said lazily. "I have a plan! Let's just wait for him while watching a movie, what say?" I asked and she looked at me. "Do I have any other option?" She asked and I shook my head immediately. She chuckled and said "Ok but I'll choose the movie!" She said and I nodded "Done deal!" I said and went to grab the remote. I gave her the remote and went to bring the blanket since it was cold here. I came back and saw Annabelle playing on the tv. "Can't you just choose something else?" I asked as I sat beside her again and gave her my blanket too. We both were sharing the blanket. "Why? Are you scared?" She asked me teasingly. "Scared? Me? Never! I was just saying because I thought you would be scared!" I said confidently and she rolled her eyes. "I've watched it when I was home alone and I also turned off the lights!" She said sassily. I got up and and switched off the lights too before going back to her. "Now let's see who'll be scared!" I challenged and she nodded. She played the movie and I was not scared, not even a little bit.

After sometime I felt a little uncomfortable and scooted closer to Y/n quietly. She was fully focused on the movie so when I placed my head on her shoulder she didn't notice. I became relaxed and comfortably laid my head on her shoulder. She brought her hand to my hair and started caressing them softly. She softly brushed her nails on my scalp and it felt so good. Is she doing this purposely? I thought and glanced at her but her expressions were still the same. She was so into the movie that she didn't even realize what she was was doing.

"It feels good" I mumbled unconsciously. She looked at me and was a bit taken aback. "S-Sorry, I d-didn't did it purposely" I said nervously and moved away from her but what surprised me was that she came close to me and laid her head on my shoulder this time. "Let me take back the favor" She mumbled sleepily and held my hand to bring it to her hair. I chuckled quietly and began combing her hair with my fingers. "It really feels good" She whispered and when I took a peek at her, I saw that her eyes were closed. She was beginning to fall asleep. Why is she so adorable? I thought and smiled at her.

After sometime I decided to bring her upstairs to her room so she can sleep peacefully. I quietly got up and then carried her in bridal style and started walking upstairs. I entered her room and carefully laid her on her bed and draped the blanket over her. I looked at her sleeping face and smiled. She was pouting while sleeping. I knelt down and pecked her lips softly for a few times. I don't love her, I just kissed her because I love chocolates and her lips tastes like that besides her lips were looking so soft. I really don't love her!

"I don't love you Y/n"