CHAPTER 18

Next day

NO ONE'S POV

V entered the meeting room with full confidence. He was feeling proud of his work that he did yesterday. "Do your best V. I have many expectations from you" V's dad said and he nodded. "Don't worry dad, I'm not Jennie who always mess up things. I'm Kim Taehyung, the best" He said proudly and went I front of everyone.

He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and turned on the projector which was connected to his laptop. "Alright, so we all know that today I'm gonna represent you the things that are really important for us" He said and a picture appeared. He thought it was the right one so he continued.

But he was confused when everyone in the meeting room started giving him glares and looks of disbelief. He looked behind and his eyes widened when he saw what he was showing everyone. It was a girl, with almost no clothes on. He quickly clicked the next one and it was also the same one.

"Is this what you call the perfect project Mr. Kim?" One of the investors asked V's father. "No, I'm really sorry for this. There must be some misunderstanding. V what the hell is this?" He apologized to everyone and asked V angrily. "I-I don't know d-dad. My p-project is not h-here" he replied while stuttering.

"If there is nothing to represent us then I think we should go" The investors said and got up. "You don't have to go anywhere Mr. Jeon!" Jennie said as she entered the meeting room and smirked at V. "I knew that V will do this so I prepared a project in case anything like this happen. So if you don't mind, can I represent it?" Jennie asked and he nodded before sitting down. Jennie's dad gave her a nod and she quickly went in front of them.

V's eyes widened when he realized that it was his project but he didn't say anything that will embarrass him again so he kept his mouth shut. The meeting ended after two hours and everyone was really impressed by Jennie. They signed the deal and everyone went out leaving V, Jennie and their father.

"I'm really proud of you Jennie, you saved us today" Mr. Kim said proudly while patting her shoulder. "It's no big deal dad" Jennie replied. "V, I'm really disappointed at you and as your punishment, I've decided that you'll no longer be the CEO of Chanel. It will be Jennie and if you want you can work here as the manager" Mr. Kim said and V widened his eyes while Jennie winked at him while mouthing. It's a payback brother!

"Thank you so much dad!" She said happily and hugged him. "I'll give this news to my girlfriend!" She said and went out followed by V. "Y/n baby, what are you doing here?" V asked confused. "I'm here to cheer my love!" You replied happily and when he was about to hug you, you ran away.

He was shocked when he saw you jump on Jennie and hug her tightly. "Congratulations Jen, I'm so happy for you!" You squealed and Jennie broke the hug. "Thank you so much baby girl. It would never happen without you" Jennie said and V stormed towards the both of you and held your wrist to make you look at him.

"What the fuck is happening Y/n. You said that you're here to cheer your love and it's me then why were you hugging and congratulating her?! And why she called you baby girl?" He asked madly and you smiled as you pulled your hand back.

"Karma V! You cheated on me and I did the same. I'm not your girlfriend anymore, I love Jennie and will always love her" You said and before he could say anything you grabbed Jennie's collar and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Her hand instantly wrapped around your waist pulling you closer and you looped your arms around her neck laying with her baby hair at the back of her neck.

V clenched his fists angrily before he stormed out of the building. Jennie turned around gently pinning you on the wall while slipping her tongue inside your mouth. You both fought for dominance and Jennie won immediately. She explored every inch of your mouth while squeezing your ass. You immediately pulled away when you heard someone clearing his throat.

Your face turned red when you saw it was Jennie's father. "I'm sorry for ruining your activities but I wanted to tell Jennie that I'm arranging a party for her tomorrow for being the CEO of Chanel" He said happily and you both looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows.

Why on earth was he not saying anything about her son's girlfriend making out with her daughter? Jennie and you were thinking the same thing and Mr. Kim noticed your confused faces. "I was at that party too where Y/n saw V making out with a random girl. I'm not angry at you both, it was his fault after all. But one thing, if you decide to make out again in this building then I'll suggest you to go at Jennie's office for some privacy rather than in front of everyone and you both look good together. I wish you both always stay together" He said happily and left while you stood there embarrassed yet happy that he wasn't mad at you.

"Looks like today is my lucky day" Jennie whispered softly in your ear and kissed behind it. "I love you" You whispered and caressed her cheek. "I love you too baby" Jennie whispered back and leaned in for a kiss but you placed your hand on her mouth and shook your head. "No Jen, I don't want anyone else witness our activities too" You emphasized and the both of you laughed loudly. Then Jennie dragged you to her office before kissing you again, this time alone so you both can enjoy your moments together without anyone disturbing you.

------------------------

Hey everyone, so I'm a little confused if I should just end this story here or make some more parts too where Jennie propose Y/n and maybe their marriage too?

I'm really confused about that so please suggest me what to do!! Love ya ♥️♥️🤗