CHAPTER 17

Morning

Y/N POV

"Y/n? Baby open the door!" V shouted while knocking on the door. I quickly got up and panicked. Jennie was still sleeping peacefully beside me and I don't know what to do. "Jen? Wake up love" I whispered and shook her shoulder. "No! I want to sleep more" Jennie said sleepily. "Baby, I'm getting worried! Open the door" Jennie's eyes opened wide when she heard V's voice.

"What is he doing outside your room?" Jennie whisper-asked. "I don't know! But Jennie, you have to hide somewhere" I whispered while getting out of the bed and Jennie did the same. "Baby, I'm going to get the spare key if you'll not open it!" V said and I widened my eyes.

"Just a second V!" I shouted and pushed Jennie in the bathroom. She pecked my lips quickly before closing the door. I fixed myself and opened the door. "God V! Why were you shouting like that?" I asked irritatedly and he hugged me. "You were not feeling good yesterday and I was worried if something happened to you" He mumbled and I broke the hug.

"Nothing happened. I just couldn't sleep much last night and was in deep sleep now until you started banging my door" I said. "Sorry, but baby is there something wrong? I mean you're behaving a little irritated with me" V said while raising his eyebrows. "There's nothing wrong with me. It's in your head or maybe you did something wrong that's making you feel like this" I emphasized and he gulped nervously while avoiding my gaze.

"I-I did n-nothing wrong b-baby" he said stuttering. "Alright, I'm gonna take a shower" I said seriously. "Baby, I'll be in my room for my project. It's a really important one and I have to finish it since tomorrow so call me when the breakfast is ready" He said and I nodded before closing the door, before he got the chance to kiss me and smirked. "Important project huh?" I said to myself and walked towards the bathroom.

I opened the door and Jennie just finished brushing her teeth. "Jen, I have a brilliant idea that's gonna end this mess" I said excitedly and she kissed my cheek. "What is it pretty girl?" She asked softly. "Let me brush my teeth first, then I'll tell you" I said and started brushing my teeth with a curios Jennie whining beside me. I stifle my laugh when I saw the irritated expression on her face. I hurriedly rinsed my mouth and we both went back to the bed.

She sat down before pulling me on her lap and kissed my shoulder a few times. "Now tell me what's the plan? I'm really curious" She asked and I laughed. "So, when V was about to leave my room, he said that he's going to work on a very important project which means that we have a chance to ruin it!" I said and grinned. "Yeah, but how?" She asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Leave that on me, I'll steal his project and then you'll present it in front of dad and everyone as the life saver when V will embarrass him. It's the same thing that he did to you love, so it's a payback" I said and smirked. "Woah, baby girl that smirk of yours is so sexy" Jennie whispered and I chuckled. "Thank you but what do you think about my plan?" I asked nervously.

"It's perfect! We just have to be a little careful, besides I don't think he's gonna leave his room for today so when will you do it?" Jennie wondered and I pecked her lips. "When he'll take shower or whenever he'll go to the bathroom, we just have to block his way out for a while" I said and Jennie nodded.

"I didn't knew that my girlfriend is such a genius!" Jennie said happily. "Only for you hon, I love you" I said sincerely "I love you more baby" Jennie whispered and kissed my lips. I responded back and Jennie gently laid me down on my bed and started caressing my thighs. "Jen, we should stop" I mumbled between the kiss and she broke it. "Why?" She asked softly. "Because V is just across the room, besides I have to make breakfast for the three of us and execute our plan" I said softly and Jennie got up from me before pulling me up too.

"Alright, I'm passing it this time but remember that whenever this ends, I'll make you scream my name on the top of your lungs and for the whole night and will make sure that you can't walk properly for the next week!" Jennie whispered seriously and my cheeks got heated. "L-Let's go" I stuttered and quickly went to the door. Jennie chuckled and followed me, I opened the door and looked outside if V was there but to our luck he wasn't so the both of us went downstairs and I stared making the breakfast.

Time skip

I knocked on the door and opened it. V just finished working on his laptop and smiled at me. "Hey baby, you need anything?" He asked and I shook my head. "Just wanted to check on you and ask if you'll have dinner downstairs or here?" I asked. "I finished my work so I'll have it downstairs" he said and I nodded. "By the way V, what was the project about? I mean why is it so important for you?" I asked curiously. "The reason is to because of this project, a much bigger company will invest in ours and we're gonna have a partnership. There's no way I could mess this up, dad's gonna kill me if I did" he said. "Let me take shower and then I'll be downstairs" He said and got up.

I nodded and pretended to walk out but as soon as I heard the bathroom door closed, I quickly ran inside and unlocked his laptop. I quickly connected my pen drive with it and switched the projects. Now, V's project is in my pen drive and the project that he's gonna present to everyone tomorrow is specially made by the one and only Bae Y/n!

Good luck nasty bear!