CHAPTER 15

Y/N POV

Both Jennie and I woke up at the sound of the doorbell. We slept earlier again. "I think V is back" I said and rushed out of her room. She followed me and I stopped in front of the door before looking at her. "What? Open it already" She said and I smiled before shaking my head as a no. "Why?" She asked and I kissed her lips softly. I felt her smile in the kiss before she pulled me closer and squeezed my waist gently. I pulled away much quickly because V was waiting outside and was ringing the doorbell again and again. "I love you" I whispered and pecked her lips. "I love you too! Now open the door" She said and giggled.

I opened the door when Jennie went to the living area and sat on the couch. "Hey V!" I said and acted excited. "Hi, baby what took you so long to open the door?" He asked and entered. He kicked his shoes off and looked at me "I-I was w-wearing headphones and didn't h-heard the d-doorbell. Sorry" I said and he nodded.

He then smiled and came closer to me but before he could kiss me I walked to the kitchen. "I forgot that I was in the middle of cooking dinner! I'm sorry but it might burn" I lied. I ran inside the kitchen and started cooking dinner quickly because now that I said that I was was in the middle of cooking dinner, I obviously have to be fast.

I saw V going upstairs with a confused face, like I never rejected his kisses and hugs so he must be confused but this is what he deserves after cheating on me last night. I don't even know if it was the first time he kissed someone else or not. Anyway, I'm happy that he did and also that I saw him. It became much easier for me to confess to Jennie. I just hope that she always stay loyal to me.

I was cooking tteokboki when someone back hugged me and kissed my shoulder softly. I smiled because I knew by the smell of her perfume that it's Jennie. "V's upstairs Jennie" I whispered and wiggled out of her grip but she tightened her arms around me. "Don't! I'm not scared of him. You're mine and I can love you whenever I want to" She whispered in my ear and kissed behind it.

"J-Jennie, p-please not n-now!" I said trying not to moan as she began to kiss my neck. "Baby! Have you seen my favorite white shirt?" V shouted and I heard footsteps on the stairs so I pushed Jennie and glared at her before going out of the kitchen. "The one with blessed written on it?" I asked him. "Yea" he replied. "It's on the very left side of the closet. Look carefully!" I said trying to hide the annoyance in my voice. He nodded and went upstairs.

I went back to the kitchen and saw Jennie sitting on the counter with the most adorable pout on her face. "Don't act like that Jen!" I said and focused on tteokboki but she kept sulking. I sighed loudly as you turned off the stove and stood in front of her while crossing my arms against my chest. "What is it?" I asked and she looked at me. "When will this end?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I asked softly. "This, hiding our relationship from everyone! I just want to shout out loud that you're my girl" She said and my heart melted at her words.

"I promise it won't be long! I also want to tell everyone that I'm your girl" I said and pecked her lips several times till her pout changed into a sweet smile. "Now go outside and wait till I arrange the food on the table" I said and bopped her nose playfully. She smiled and went outside. I'm sorry Jen, but I'm also doing this for you. I thought and placed the food on the table.

V came back downstairs and sat on the chair before kissing my cheek. It was so sudden that I couldn't stop him. I nervously looked at Jennie and she was giving death glare to V. This is gonna be difficult. I thought. I quietly sat beside Jennie and held her hand underneath the table to give it a comforting squeeze. "Umm, Jennie have this! I specially made it for you" I said and passed her kimchi fried rice. "Thank you ba-I mean Y/n!" She almost called me baby girl in front of V. I just hope that he doesn't notice that.

"Baby, you didn't make anything special for me?" V asked and pouted. I'm not that dumb to fall for that stupid pout of yours again. "Sorry V, I forgot!" I said casually and then ate my food. I didn't bother to look up at him again. I don't care if he's mad at me or not.

"Baby, I'm gonna wait for you in my room. Be fast! I hope you didn't forget about your promise"