CHAPTER 21

NO ONE'S POV

The party ended and all the guests left leaving you and Jennie's family. Suddenly, Taehyung started shouting making you startled as you were not prepared for it coming. "What the fuck Jennie!? Why are you doing this?!" He asked angrily and rushed towards her making you hold her arm securely, scared that he would do something to her. "What are you talking about V?" Jennie asked calmly and placed her hand on top of yours.

"Don't act innocent in front of me! You know what I'm talking about. You stole my project and my girlfriend from me!!" He shouted madly. "Stop shouting! And I just did the same thing you did to me, you also stole my project to become the CEO. And about Y/n, you're the one who cheated on her first and she had all the rights to be with someone she loves and finds comfort in" Jennie said a little louder than before.

"Y/n, she's with you because she wanted to take revenge from me! She's using you to make me feel bad! She doesn't love you!" V said looking at you. "That was before! I used her before but I started loving her truly! I really love her now!" Jennie said making you shocked. She used me? You thought sadly.

"Stop with this! You're both adults, so act like that! Jennie, I think you and Y/n should head home now and same with you Tae, and none of the things that are happening with you are Jennie's fault. You did this to yourself so stop blaming her!" Mr. Kim said sternly making the two nod.

Jennie held your hand and smiled at you but you just rolled your eyes making her frown but she didn't say anything and started walking towards the door. You bid your goodbyes to her parents and sat quietly in the car. "Baby, is there something wrong?" Jennie asked worriedly and caressed your thigh. "Wait till we get home Kim!" You said through gritted teeth and Jennie gulped nervously. She was about to remove her hand from your thigh "So now you don't even want to caress my thigh?" You asked sternly and she shook her head fast. "N-No, I thought that you're mad a-at me" Jennie said nervously.

JENNIE POV

"So if I'm mad at you then you just let me be and will not come near me?" Y/n said giving me a death glare. Oh god! Her mood swings. "N-No, sorry!" I said not to make her more angry. I don't even know what I did wrong. We were alright a few minutes ago.

I parked my car and looked at Y/n, wordlessly asking for permission to remove my hand. "What are you staring at? Do you wanna stay in the car?" She asked to which I shook my head and got out before opening the door for her. She also got out of the car and started walking towards the building. I quickly followed her and held her hand.

As we entered our apartment she let go of my hand and crossed her arms. "Baby, at least tell me what I did wrong?" I asked and rubbed her arm but she just backed away and scoffed. "You don't know what you did wrong?" She asked sarcastically. "Jennie, you used me to take revenge from V! I thought that the moments we shared with each other were pure but I was wrong!" She said angrily and I lowered my head in response.

I knew that I messed up big time but I just hope that she forgive me. "I'm sorry but please don't leave me" I mumbled quietly and looked at her. "Who said that I'm gonna leave you?" She asked in disbelief and I let out a sigh of relief. I hugged her tightly burying my face in her neck and mumbled sorry many times. "I'll forgive you but you have to learn your lesson so you're gonna sleep on the couch for two days" She said casually and I broke the hug and looked at her with wide eyes.

"No, ba-"

"Three days!"

"But-"

"Five!"

"At lea-"

"One week!"

I just shut my mouth because I don't want it to become two weeks. How am I supposed to sleep without her in my arms? This is gonna be a long week. I just sighed and nodded. "Good, now I'm really tired so I'm going to sleep. See you tomorrow" She said and pecked my lips softly before going to our shared room. "At least give me a long kiss so I can miss you less!" I yelled but she was already inside the room.

After some time, the door opened and she was in her oversized hoodie and shorts. She walked towards me and handed me my sweats. "You're doing this on purpose?" I asked as I stood up. "What?" She asked innocently but I know she's not that innocent. "Wearing this and making me want you more?" I said pointing at her clothes. Her thighs were on full display and I wanted nothing but to make a lot of hickeys on them. "What if I say yes?" She asked seductively and my friend immediately stood up.

"You're gonna pay for this!" I said and tried to grab her waist but she ran before I got the chance. I quickly followed her but she was fast enough to reach our room and close the door on my face making me hiss before she locked it.

"I swear babygirl, I'm gonna make you scream my name so loud once this stupid week is over! I'll fuck you really hard and you're gonna regret doing this to me!" I said loudly and all I heard in response was her laugh.

"I'm not joking around! Mark my words!"