CHAPTER 1

JENNIE POV

I was on the balcony inhaling some fresh air which I needed really badly. "Hi Ms. Good for nothing!" My stepbrother Kim Taehyung said and stood beside me. I know what he is up to. "Leave me alone!" I said annoyed. "Well you know that I became the CEO today, you should at least Congratulate me! And by the way the whole project was amazing, you did a great job!" He said in a mocking tone. "And you also did a great job stealing it and presenting it like it belonged to you! I was supposed to be the CEO today!" I almost yelled at him.

It's the truth though, our dad gave us both a chance to prove ourselves and the best one will be the CEO and that jerk stole my project. I worked really hard on it. My dad also shouted at me for doing nothing. He always do this and became the favourite child of our parents. "Chill sis! By the way I came here to tell you that my girlfriend Y/n will be here tomorrow to meet my family and I want you to be here with us." He said and I looked at him in disbelief. He never did anything like this. "And why is it so?" I asked to know the reason behind it. "Because I want you to see my beautiful girlfriend and also because I want to show you that I always gets the best!" He said proudly and I rolled my eyes at him. I knew that there would be a weird reason behind it.

"Beautiful? I don't believe it! Because a beautiful girl can never fall for a man like you unless she's blind!" I said smirking. "You're wrong about that too! Here see this" He said and showed me his phone. I rolled my eyes and took his phone to see his BEAUTIFUL girlfriend. I looked at the picture and bro, she was really pretty! How can she fall for him. "See! She is the most perfect person in this world and I truly love her!" He said and smiled proudly. So he really loves her. Don't worry brother, now it's my time to take revenge and I'll start it from taking away this fucktoy of yours. I thought and smirked to myself. "I'm going to bar!" I said and made my way outside.

I sat in my car and started driving to the bar. I really have to take her away from him. It will be difficult but I am Jennie Kim! Nothing is impossible for me. She is pretty but not my type. I'll jut use her to take revenge on V and then leave her. Yeah! Sounds good. I parked my car and went inside the bar.

It was fully crowded and there was a strong smell of alcohol and sweat. The people on the dance floor were almost grinding over each other. Gross!! I went to the counter and ordered vodka. I drank it all in one go and my throat burnt. I was peacefully drinking until I saw someone dancing in drunken state. It was her. Y/N. She was fully drunk, I stood up and went to her not to take advantage but to introduce myself. I stood beside her and was about to call her but she started grinding on me. 'Well your girlfriend is really loyal to you V' I thought and smirked. She then turned around and I placed my hands around her waist preventing her from falling.

"Hiii!" She said happily as if we knew each other well enough. "Hey!" I replied. She was staring intently at me and then she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd. We went to a corner and she kissed me hungrily. I thought it would be difficult to get her. I smirked and kissed her back. I pinned her to the wall still kissing her. I entered her mouth with my tongue and I can taste the alcohol. Suddenly someone pulled her away from me. "Waeee!?!" She shouted at the girl.

"BAE Y/N! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU ARE MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!?!" That girl shouted at her. "Ooh! Yeah! I HaVe a boyfie! SoRrY gIrL!" She said still out of her senses. The other girl then grabbed her hand and dragged her outside. "Can't wait to meet you tomorrow Bae Y/n" I said and smirked. I will take everything from you V, just wait and watch!