Chapter 40: Communication Skills

"Quiet." Leon put his palm over my mouth, shushing the moan. "Someone's going to hear you."

His other hand reached around me and trailed between my legs. He grabbed the fabric of my panties and tugged at them, causing another moan in my throat. I was fully clothed, except for the panties he kept pushing aside, allowing him more access.

He was fucking me from behind. In the library. Against the wall. I bit his hand on purpose.

"Ouch." He let out a chuckle, the touch on my pussy turning rough.

"Fuck you." I leaned my head against his shoulder, my mouth searching his. "We're late."

"No." He pecked my lips, his finger forming circles against my flesh, making me squirm. "We're right on time."

He picked up the pace, his cock slamming against my walls. I shuddered and fell forward, palms ending flat against the wall. I ground my teeth to prevent myself from making a sound. Leon wrapped his hand around my throat and held me in place.

"We should have been in the training room ten minutes ago." I whispered, the sound wanton. "Thar's going to kill us."

Leon stopped moving, "Do you want me to go soft?"

I chuckled, "No, I want you to hurry."

"Your wish is my command." He moved my hair aside and kissed my neck.

Then, he covered my mouth with his hand again and thrust inside me. I grunted against his palm, pain and pleasure mixing inside me. His fingers on my pussy weren't helping. My knees wobbled, and soon the only thing holding me upright was Leon's sheer strength. He made no sound as he came inside me, and I bit down his palm as my own orgasm thudded through me. I took a moment to recover, then stumbled off his cock, and grabbed my bag.

"Bathroom."

"Sir, yes, sir." He put his dick back into his pants and followed me through the bookshelves with a chuckle.

"Thar is going to kill us if you don't hurry." I pushed the girls' bathroom door open, and Leon followed me inside. "Morta is going to kill me for sleeping with you again."

"Wow, didn't know there were so many targets on our backs." He handed the paper towels to me.

I wiped myself clean, hating the fact he jumped me in the library. Ugh. No. I jumped him.

"Seriously, I told her I'd stop seeing you ten days ago."

"I don't understand days anymore." Leon leaned against the wall. "I measure time in the number of times we've had sex now. And if you don't count the broom closet, I believe we're at thirteen."

I side-eyed him while washing my hands, "Why did I think you wouldn't be smug about it?"

"Because you thought I wouldn't deliver." He grinned. "Now you know my confidence is completely warranted."

I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the bathroom, deciding against giving him the satisfaction of admitting he has been fulfilling my needs. He had stamina. And the longer I continued sleeping with him, the more it seemed like I wouldn't be able to stop.

We half-ran to the training room, only to find everyone already inside.

"I know, I know." I slipped through the door. "Sorry. We got caught up in the library."

"Yes, the line to borrow books was... long." Leon added.

Dean, Bella and Morta were in the training room. Thar went through the books on the table, ignoring our entrance.