The Charm (H. Academy Series #2) - Update

Hi everyone!! 

Thank you so much for reading this book. It's not perfect, but it definitely captured my writer heart in a weird way, and I always regretted not finishing it sooner. But anywayyyy, here we are - the sequel is in the works! 

First seven chapters are now available exclusively on my Inkitt page (nellathorn) under a subscription tier, along with the first two bonus chapters. I try to update twice a week! Click the external link attached to this chapter or search nellathorn on the platform.

I believe everyone on this platform knows how difficult it is to continue writing when you get no support or recognition, and how hard it is to keep finding different lanes that lead to the much desired destination on our writing journey. With that said, I've thought long and hard about switching to Inkitt, and decided it was the right call for now. The platform allows my readers to support me financially and it makes it easier to continue writing. 

If you want to support me, I'd encourage you to subscribe to my page. Bonus chapters and early releases of all of my books will be published there (and it's just two bucks a month). 

The Charm will eventually be published for free on both Inkitt and Wattpad, but it won't be published on Wattpad before it's complete. 

Once again, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. It means the world to me <3