IV

Plans In Motion

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

“𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚?”

       ──▹Raph whispered to Leo, who sighed, having been asked the same question by him for the fifth time.

"Yes, we strike at midnight," he answered. "We can't just leave her out there like that."

"Well, she could've gone home," the red-masked turtle retorts, crossing his arms as the four---five---finally arrive at the turtles' home.

"I could've but, I told my mom that I'm going to be staying over at my friend's place so, no, I can't," Y/N explained, getting in between the two turtles, catching both off guard. "Not that ma's home yet--- but, there's also my brother so, no, I can't. Also, I can't actually go over to my friend's house because she's not there."

The two stare at her.

"Well, where is she?" Raph questioned, not interested in the slightest yet, still deciding to ask.

"She was taken," Y/N smiled at him, one that didn't reach her eyes. "By the Kraang."

The two stare at each other, one beginning to feel slightly intimidated while the other was forcing herself not to blink, trying to assert dominance. Leo looked back and forth between them, eventually getting tired and walking off.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?" Raph threatened, cracking his knuckles while Y/N only took a gulp, eyes never leaving his.

"Why? You want one?" She questioned, her glare never faltering, although, on the inside, she was screaming at herself for saying that.

The turtle's eyes widen, anger visible in them. "You don't want that," he muttered, taking a step closer.

Y/N remained in her spot, only raising her eyebrows. "How do you know that?"

Another moment passed, silence only fueling the turtle's anger as he couldn't come up with anything to say. On the other hand, the girl was internally pleading Raph to not kill her right there.

Without another word uttered, he turned around and walked off, Y/N gasping for air as he did.

Just as he was gone, Mikey came over to her. "Hey, Y/N! Do you wanna look around?" He asked.

"Sure," she nods, feeling her heart thump hard against her chest.

...

"I'm starting to think we'll die here."

A loud smack resounds through the cell, illuminated by bright pink light.

"Scratch that. We'll survive," Ethan changes his statement, rubbing his cheek as he stared outside. He sat on the ground, his back leaning against the wall. His eyes were shut tight, he no longer had the strength to keep them open.