Wait, Hero Girl?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

“𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨, 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞?”

       ──▹The said turtle yelped, almost flinching at the sudden call. Then, he sighed, slowly getting over the shock. "Just putting the finishing touches on my master plan- is Y/N here yet?"

"No, why do you need her anyway?" Raph retorted, squinting at his brother. It was peaceful in the lair right then, only April was outside doing something on her laptop but, now, Donnie was trying to bring over that rapscallion.

"To check my master plan, Raph," Donnie answered, finishing up his work bit by bit. He glanced at Mikey. "Did you go up to call her?"

"I did!" Mikey nodded before breaking the news that he'd almost gotten smacked in the face by Y/N's younger brother with a frying pan. "I think he saw me."

His brothers stared at him. Saw him?? Wha-

The door to the lab suddenly swung open, revealing none other than the main ch- I mean, Y/N L/N! In an oversized black jacket which she wore over the white leotard and the skirt, she never got a chance to change out of when her brother called after class saying, "Some turtle in an orange bandana came looking for you and he said that his brother needed you. By the way, get me some ice cream on the way back." She had Ethan drop the ice cream off at her place.

She strutted in, not even wearing the right shoes, a black ballet flat and a pink stiletto heel, which was Caroline's. That girl, too, was probably wearing mismatched shoes because of the swap. The only things she took the time to take off were the tattered pointe shoes. Slung over her shoulder was a black duffel bag. Besides, there were these pink-tinted heart-shaped glasses covering her E/C-eyes.

"I take full credit for the outfit. Except I think I should've had her wear a purple leotard to class today. Missed opportunity."

"Where... are your pants?"

That was the first question asked.

"Yeah, well," Y/N began, stopping beside Raph and looking at him with a disappointed expression for that very absurd question. She pushed her sunglasses up to her head. "I was about to change after my ballet class but, B/N called and informed Mikey had gone over and said that one of you called for me."

Upon her mention of that, Donnie raised his hand.

Y/N turned to him, still holding the sunglasses on her head and she smiled. "I guessed it would be you."

Before another word could be uttered, Raph burst out into laughter.

The others looked at him, including
Y/N. She watched as the turtle kept on laughing and who knows what he was laughing a-