The Return Of The Weed

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

𝐀𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧.

      ──▹"Y/N!!"

The said girl paused in her tracks. She snapped to her side, finding the cell her friends were trapped in. On the other side, with her face pressed against the glass was Caroline.

The inside of Kraang headquarters was rather odd. Power conduits moved on the ceiling, the entirety of the place was just... metal.

(Man, descriptions)

She was calmly free walking through the place, waiting to be found---- as in, waiting for the turtles to show up... so they, could be found. Since, she wasn't lost- no, they slipped away.

"Caroline!" The girl pressed her hands against the door, the blonde on the other side smiling widely at her. "Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! You won't believe this- but those turtles are actually mutant turtles- they used to be normal baby turtles at first, and then, this weird green substance, which looks an awful lot like the Super Soldier serum fell on them and, then they became humanoid turtles! Can you believe it!? It's crazy, but I love the th---"

"Oi!" Ethan called, shoving the blonde out of the way to see Y/N, making the H/C-haired girl pause. "You finally got in! That's great!... Are you okay? You didn't get hurt, right-- who am I kidding? Obviously, you didn't. How are we getting out?"

Y/N smiled at him before moving back and looking around. "Well, we wait. Since the turtles got lost. Not me- them. Once they get here, they'll get you out. Probably Donnie."

"Donnie??" Ethan repeated, confused.

"Y'know, the one in the purple mask, with the stick and like, the tallest an---"

"NO!" The boy's eyes widened as he banged his hands against the door. "NOT HIM--- WHY'D YOU TALK TO HI--!?"

"Y/N!?"

This time, Ethan was shoved out of the way, revealing April.

"It's you!" She eyed the teen. "How'd you get in?"

"Uh, web," Y/N curtly answered.

"Can you get us out?" She asked, desperately looking around.