Chapter - 2

'What happened to Gojo ? Why is Gojo lying on the ground ?' said Utahime.
She and Gakuganji just arrived here and saw that Gojo was lying on the ground, Shoko was sitting next to Gojo and the others were standing solemnly. around them.

'Gojo is no more...' said Shoko.

'This is not the time to joke, Shoko. Gojo, get up.' Utahime said. She did not believe Shoko.

'Gojo, why are you not opening your eyes? Get up..' Utahime kept shaking Gojo.

'UTAHIME, GOJO IS DEAD. HE IS NO MORE WITH US. I AM NOT JOKING WITH YOU. THIS IS REALITY.'
Shoko shouted.

'NO, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. IT CAN'T BE. HE CAN NEVER LEAVE US. HE IS THE STRONGEST.' Utahime also shouted.

Gakuganji put his hand on Utahime's shoulder and said, 'Utahime, even the strongest sometimes loses. No one can win with death.'

'No, still I can't believe. How can this happened ? How can Gojo leave us. Why Gojo ? Why ? You were always irresponsible. But I don't know that like a irresponsible person, you will leave everyone. What will happen to us now ? Answer me Gojo... Answer me...' Saying this, Utahime started crying.

No one said anything. Was there anything to say ? Did they not think what Utahime said?

Everyone was thinking the same thing then...

'What will happen to Jujutsu world without the strongest ? Yes, maybe Sukuna is dead, but is the danger over ?'

But no one knew the answer of the questions.

While crying, suddenly Utahime started to feel bad. She saw darkness in front of her eyes. Utahime thought 'My life is already dark without Gojo. Am I drowning in that darkness now ? Gojo please don't leave me....'

Utahime fainted.

____________________________

What happened to Utahime ? Why did she fainted ?

For knowing that please continue to read this story.