Chapter - 6

Seikyo said, "I think all of you have noticed that The number of curses has decreased in the last two years. I am the one who killed them.''

Everyone was surprised. How could he kill that number of curse ? Just how strong was he ?

"Oh! It seems everyone is surprised. Actually Satoru taught me everything about six eyes, infinity. That's why I can do everything that Satoru could do." Said Seikyo, "So what I am wanted to say is, I found out some mysterious information about Satoru's death. Do you know what happened to Kenjaku after Satoru's death ?"

"No, we don't. Actually after Sensei's death Kenjaku just vanished. We tried to find out where was he. But we couldn't." Said Yuta, "Do you know where is he now ?"

Seikyo said, "I got some information about where is he now. But I am not fully sure. Now his plan is more dangerous than him. I hope I don't have to tell anyone how smart he is and how scary his brain is. According to my information, the jujutsu sorcerers who want to kill him and those who oppose him, he wants to kill them all. Kenjaku wants to create a world where he is everything. And his being inactive for so many years means that he is planning something big. This is what I came to tell you today. Be careful. I will let you know if I get any more information."

"What is the source of your information ?" asked Shoko.

"Sorry but I can't tell you." Seikyo said, "From whom I get information, he forbade me to give his identity to anyone."

"Oh... Ok." Said Shoko.

"Mr. Seikyo, Can I speak with you privately?" Said Yuta.

"Yeah, sure." answered Seikyo. Seikyo and Yuta went out of the room.

Shoko said to Utahime, "Let's go home now. Bye everyone."

Shoko and Utahime came out of the room and were walking in the corridor.

Shoko noticed that Utahime was thinking about something.

Suddenly Utahime said, "Shoko... I think I should tell Seikyo about Akito."

"What ? Are you crazy ? Do you know how much ricks it has? What if he says he will take Akito? What will you do then?" Shoko said.

"No, I don't think he will say that. How long shall I hide Akito? He does not even know who he is. Akito is actually a member of the Gojo clan. I don't want him to hide like this for the rest of his life." Said Utahime, "I used to be afraid, but not anymore. Seikyo is now the head of the Gojo clan. I will tell him everything today."

Shoko could feel Utahime's emotion. She said, "If you think it will be good for Akito then do so. I'm on your side."

"Thankyou Shoko..." Saying this Utahime quickly went to look for Seikyo.

Utahime came out and saw Yuta coming back. She asked Yuta, "Where is Seikyo ?"

Yuta answered, "He has gone towards the main gate.''

Utahime ran towards the main gate. Utahime had to talk to Seikyo today anyway. After some time Utahime saw Seikyo.

"Seikyo..." Utahime shouted.

Seikyo looked back.

"Miss..'' Seikyo was surprised.

"Utahime... My name is Utahime Iori." said Utahime.

"Oh.. So you are Utahime. When we had met, Satoru talked a lot about you. He always said that you are so beautiful and strong. I think he is not wrong." Said Seikyo.

Utahime smiled a little.
But soon became serious and said, "Seikyo, I want to tell you something."

"Ok.. tell.." said Seikyo.

"Seikyo, I...I.. have a son with Satoru.." said Utahime.

"WHAT ??" Seikyo shouted.

____________________________

What will happen to Utahime and Akito now ? What will Seikyo Do ?

For knowing that please continue to read this story.