Chapter 12

Three years later

"Good girl", Nick pat her head as she kneeled before him on her knees, praising her for taking her punishment well.

Everyday she was supposed to wake up at 6 on the dot to start on breakfast for Nick and Adrian, her masters. But today she woke up at 6:01, a minute late,

So she was punished.

Her cheek bright red as well as her tiny bum. He showed no mercy in his punishments.

When she first got here, she couldn't cook or clean so they taught her. Whenever she'd fail to cook something right, she'd get punished so now at 11 years of age, she's good at it.

"Now, what should you do next time?", he smiled devilishly down at her.

"Get up on time", she muttered softly.

"Good little pet"

A sound of the door opening and closing got her attention, "You only stopped now?" Adrian questioned his friend, "I left half an hour ago and you only stopped beating her now?"

"Yeah yeah stop yapping", Nick groaned in annoyance.

Adrian sighed and ruffled his hair as he looked down at the little girl who turned 11 a few days ago.

"Here", he tossed her a bag, "Open it"

She slowly opened the bag to reveal a pair of unicorn slippers and socks. The little girl looked up at him in confusion.

"Your feet", he pointed towards her barefeet, "Their full of marks again"

For the past three years, they let her walk around the house barefooted. Whether there were glass or dirt on the floor.

"Th- Thank you master" she bowed her head like they taught her.

"Go to your room and get some rest", he ordered.

This was strange.

Adrian was not as strict and cruel as Nick but he had the same controlling and dangerous aura. He was a little soft on her unlike Nick so this was not surprising. There were times when Nick beat her so bad that she couldn't move. Then he'd still order her to cook and clean but Adrian let her rest even though Nick complains about it.

"Yes master"