Chapter 14

Author's POV 

Avika was in her penthouse with Roohi. She said her about the man who followed her at Dehradun and the incident which happened in Raghuvanshi Enterprise. Roohi is good with IT programmes and functions and this is very useful for Avika to get the details of the case. 

"I am still processing that how Abhimaan Uncle and Raghav Roy is the one doing this" Roohi said 

"You know about that man and about dad I am not surprise eith-" before she could complete Roohi said "No Avika, I am not talking about this. I am talking about human trafficking" 

Avika was processing the new piece of information she just got and she was in utter shock "Human trafficking??"

"15 years ago 6 girls were reported missing and their parents were informed that they are dead. After few months the same thing happened with Pihu and in this case 3 people were indulged. But the case got shut after a year bcoz Abhimaan uncle didn't wanted his company to go bankrupt." Roohi said

Avika was processing all this information. She was shattered already because of her sister's death and knowing that her dad knew all this is like a betrayal for her. Unknowingly a tear escaped from her eyes and her body went numb. Her mind were having flashbacks of her sister lying on the floor in the pool of blood. 

 A 12 year old girl holding her dead sister in arms tightly and begging her to open her eyes. 'Pihu look your Avu di is here baby open your eyes and look at me. Dekho na mere tararf Pihu please baccha. PAPPAA MUMMAA dekho na Pihu ko wo.. ye.. khoon" 

After all these flashbacks Avika ran to the basement and closed the door. She was breathing heavily and she was having a sharp pain in her heart which was making her more miserable. She sat on the floor bringing her legs closer to the chest and hugged herself. Though the tears were flowing continuously from her eyes but her body was numb. Those flashbacks of blood and her holding the body were making her feel more somber. 

"Avika open the door" Roohi came there running and started banging the door but she didn't respond. "Avika pleasee open the door else am going to call him" saying this Roohi started banging the door loudly but Avika was no more in the sense to hear her.

 Betrayal of her father, death of her sister and her mother suddenly disappearing from her life were hitting her hard. The warmth and love from her mother which she should get was always missing. She had learn to pretend with the time and for the world she was Avika Raghuvanshi the CEO, feared women in her company and society who always carried the bold aura with her but deep down Avika was a softie who always craved for affection and attention.

 The thought of Avyansh crashing in her mind made her lips twitched but the truth that all this is just for a year and again she will be back into her old self was bone shattering pain for her. Unkowingly Avyansh has made a place in her heart and she has started falling for him. The way he looked in her eyes like those are the answers to his all the prayers. How she always find him looking at her among all the people. How easily he finds her in the crowd of thousands of people. All these has started making her heart flutter and being around him she felt safest. But again if she kept letting herself fall this way its going to make all the things hard for herself. 

She was snapped out of her thoughts when the door suddenly opened and Avyansh came rushing towards her and like always his eyes were on hers.

 "Purple What happened to you" he said in his soft voice and held her in his arms making her sit in his lap.

 'How am I going to save my heart from you Ansh' she thought in and kept her head on his shoulder. 

"Baby you are scaring me now. Please tell me" He said holding her more tightly. The moment when Roohi called and said that Avika has locked herself, he left his all the works and came rushing towards her Purple. After unlocking the door when he saw her sitting in the corner and sombering, his heart broke into million pieces. 

 "Ansh I want to give you something, will you keep it safe?" she asked looking at him.

 He frowned and asked "What is it?" and kissed her forehead.

 "Take my heart and keep it safe" she whispered in his ear and kissed his jaw line.

 "Why should I....Wait what?" he was confused but the moment her words hit his mind, his heart skipped a beat and he looked at her awestruck.

 "Ansh I don't know how much all of this is real but after getting betrayed by my own family and pretending to be okay from years is getting hard." she says and points at her heart "All I know is this heart keeps fluttering and dancing when I am in your arms. I don't want this to be contract anymo- before she could complete her senetence Avyansh captured her lips with his.

 Avika kissed him back pushing her tongue inside him and devouring his mouth. He smirked seeing her taking the hold. She sucked his lower lip and the mole which was on his upper lips. This kiss was not rough and lust but it was passionate and deep affection.

 They both were out of breathe but no one was wanting to stop. Remembering her earlier state he stopped and joined his head with hers. She was breathing heavily and her cheeks were red. Avyansh brushed his thumb on her cheeks and looked at her while she had close her eyes. "Purple You have my heart since long and this was never a contract, you were never a part of a deal. Baby you were always a part of mine who has made me a complete man" saying this he brushed his nose with hers.

 "Look at you Mr Rathore, being all softy softy haan" she said and snuggled in his arms and he was grinning like an idiot. 

Avika couldn't stop herself and the words escaped from her "Are you in love Mr Rathore?"

  He looked at her and his eyes said it all "So So in love Purple".

******************************************

Avyansh's POV 

We were driving back to my apartment and I was looking again and again at my hand because for the first time my Purple was holding my hand and I being a lucky bastard was on cloud nine. I always wanted her and now when I have her, I am never letting her go. 

"Why are you smiling like a donkey?"

" Wh-what? I smile like a donkey? Ansh se seedhe gadha?"

"NO not everytime but right now yes you are looking like a donkey" 

"You know right this donkey doesn't kick but bites" I said and controlled my urge to laugh but seeing her expression I couldn't. 

"You should laugh more often Ansh"

(bg me bajao bhai 'tu hai toh mujhe phir aur kya chahiye')

So how was the chapter lovelies??
Do comment and let me know your Pov's
Keep reading and voting
Love you all and take care😚🫶🏻