Chapter 27

।।आंखें खुले तो में देखू तुझे सिर्फ  यही फरमाइश है।।✨

Avyansh's POV

"I have taken care of Abhimaan as you had inform and the we have been tracking Siya Raghuvanshi but till now we haven't received any sort of information which could help you" Sushant said giving me the details.

I had ask him and Roohi to look after Siya Raghuvanshi. Wife of Abhimaan who has rarely been to social events and her presence have always been limited around the media. So tracking her or finding any sort of information about her will be a huge task at this point.

Roohi has looked after the alleged cases on Abhimaan which was shut in the past by him shoving money in the mouths of officials and employees.

Whereas my so called father thinks Abhimaan has left India showing his ass and he can clean his image by pulling over family shits on me. Only he doesn't know that I have been known to all his business going under the table hidden from the media and his own family.

Samarth is still unknown to these matters and he don't tend to know what's going on in the family business after he has shifted to his new apartment, he have kept his life private and work life busy.
Not that I tend to poke into his matter and drag him into the media shits.

"Keep it private that way. Make sure no one gets to know what you are bugging into" I said looking up from my laptops screen.
He nodded in return and stepped outside.

I am planning to keep Avika away from all this matter now and focus on our wedding.

I want her to dance through this life and I will accompany her in each steps so no one dares to come up in between. I can't bring her sister back and change her past but I always wish I could go back and remove all the things she has faced in her life. I don't know why her mom left but I'll make sure she feels worshiped and loved throughout her whole life when by my side.
She doesn't know that she is the bane to the existence of Avyansh and how much she matters to me. Her one please can make me fall on my knees. She can kill me or ask me to kill myself or anyone and I will gladly do it in one breath.

Taking a deep breath, getting up from the chair I stepped out and went towards the lift and pressed the button to ground floor.

"Sir you haven't attended the meet-

"Shift it to tomorrow because I am busy today" I said to sushant who came rushing from his cabin, keeping my voice curt and looking straight while stepping inside the elevator.

Yeah I'm busy today. I have my wife to take care of. He isn't married so ofcourse he doesn't know all these things. Huh. His bad luck.

The door pinged open and I stepped outside towards my black Rols Roys which was parked. Settling inside and starting the engine I took the turn towards Raghuvanshi Enterprise which was few minutes away from my building.
And in next turn I was in front of her building.
Parking my car and getting out buttoning my coat I stepped in ignoring all the looks which was they were passing towards me like I care.

Although I have come very less here in the past but that doesn't mean I won't be coming in future.
The door to elevator shot open and a lady came beside me to get in with me. She stood in the corner, my eyes were on my phone screen which had the texts of Avika asking me what am I doing in her building at this time. Not answering her questions I shoved it inside my pocket and looked straight.

The women who stood beside me didn't go unnoticed as her eyes were moving back to me again and again. The door opened at the 6th floor of the building giving me the view of a large sitting area and employees rushing towards the downfloor in a go.
One of them bumped into me and apologised at the very next moment rushing downstairs and few of them went inside the elevator.