Chapter 17

Avyansh's POV

We returned home after our deeds in washroom because neither I was able to resist her nor she was holding back. Her Benzene scent lingering on my body is still making me crazy and go wild while she is sleeping peacefully in my arms and all I can do right now is look at  my woman. Her cheeks are so soft that it urges me to pull and bite it. My chain of thoughts was broken when my phone rang. Seeing Samarth's name flashing on it I went out and picked it. 

"Bhai good morning" he said too sweetly which was not usual of him.

"Kaam ki baat pe aja" I said straight coming to the point.

"Umm wo Maine apne liye ek apartment dhund Li hai, me wahi shift horha hu" he said
(I have found an apartment for myself and I am shifting there)

I know that he doesn't want to work in my company and neither he is interested in business. After his high school he went Germany with his abilities and for his Mbbs and now he has made his own name which I am proud of but he keeps burdening himself despite having all the privileges he can get because of his family names. And now this decision of him makes me go to him and punch him hard.

"Bhai kuch toh bol lo yaar" he said provoking my anger.

"Value hai meri baaton ki" I said clenching my jaw.

"Sabse zada bhai, but you know right I don't want to stay in that big mansion and be surrounded with guards everytime. This all is not my thing and I can't cope up with those. I want my personal space, a small yet cozy and comfortable one" he said like a 10 year old.

I sighed and said "Theek hai but functions or Puja me ana hoga"

"Ofcourse, or abh toh bhabhi hai toh Puja me aap bhi ghar pe he rahoge. Raat ko apko bhi toh Puuujjaaaa karni hogi" he said and I noticed his last words.

"Chup hoja nhi toh yahi se Ek dunga gheech k-"

Call ended

Before I could complete he ended the call, this boy.
I went inside my room and saw she was still sleeping, so without waking her I went to washroom.

I opened the shower and felt the warm drops soothing my muscles, but my eyes shot open when I saw her coming inside.

I grabbed the towel and tied on my waist and looked at her to get some response but there was no reaction. She took steps towards me and stood in front.

"Purple Are you hot? Ahh waitt no are you okay?" What the fuckk why am I nervous like a teenager caught while jerking.
She smirked and held my waist. What is going on her mind?? Why the hell is she smirking?? I held back before I could proceed something which would make this more worse for me

"I need to shower, I am getting late. Can you move?" I said firmly but dammnn I sounded rude because she turned and went not before giving me a death glare and closing the door hardly.

I ignored the sexual tension and took shower but I was more frustrated now.

I went out draping the towel but she was not there and my outfit was already placed on the bed.

I have become very accustomed to you Purple. This woman makes me feel so much which I had never thought in my wildest dreams. Scratching my neck I went to pick my shirt but there was a knock on the door.

I turned to look, she was coming towards me but she changed her direction and went to pick her phone and started doing something really rubbish because she didn't give me attention.

I went and grabbed her hand "what is wrong?" I couldn't control but it came out very cold

"I have many things piled up so leave my hand and let me go" she said while trying to take her hand away but my grip was more strong.

"Is this how it goes?" I questioned because this was just not about her or me it was about us.

"What do you mean?" She replied.

"Purple, what we did last night was not just the heat of moment for me. If you doubt your Ansh then place your hand on my chest, here you will only find this beating for you" I said swallowing the hard lump in my throat.

"Ansh do you really think I don't want this? I Like you Ansh. I like the chemistry and attraction between us. But don't you think its wrong? I..I mean this isn't too fast" she said but it sounded more like a question to me.

I let go of her hand and pulled her closer and I could hear her heart beating fast like mine.

"How many times do I tell you that you by my side makes everything right Purple" I said kissing her temple and inhaling her smell which keeps my soul alive.

"So you are a patnivrata pati right?" She asked hitting my arm. I think I know where this is going to go.

"Ahaan" I said and played along to know what's going on her mind now.

"Lay down" she said

"What?" I asked because I didn't think I heard the right word.

"I said Lay down Ansh" she said again but in flirtatious voice.

I layed on bed. I was enliven to know where this was going. She came and sat at the end of the bed and crawled on her fours towards me. Those eyes of hers looking at me can make me do anything. So captivating and full of lust right now yet full of love. She placed her hands on  both the sides and trailed wet kisses on my neck to my jaw then she sucked on my lips taking control over my body and pushed her tongue inside. I devoured her mouth, sucking on the upper and lower lips. Her sweet taste, the bane of my existence and water for my thirst.

 This kiss was for us, it was meant for us, full of passion and desires. Her body heat on mine, her fragrance on me. I held her waist and turned her on the bed and I was over her. Her eyes on me, which holds only love and power over me, I kissed her on the side of lips then got up from the bed because right now Avyansh Rathore needs to think from his mind not from his dick.

 "Umm I..I am getting late. I am going to meet Samarth today." I said ignoring the bulge in my pants because right now I am not able to focus on anything apart from imagining her lips on my cock. Focuss Avyanshh focusss She got up nodding and went outside.

***************************************

Avika's POV  

After leaving the apartment with Ansh I reached to my penthouse and I had booked the ticket for Dehradun but did not let him know. I knew if I informed him he would interfere or he would come together. But I wanted to do this alone, so I packed my belongings and head out for airport.

I did not inform Roohi either because last time someone followed me and gave all the information to Mr Raghuvanshi but this time I couldn't take risk of being caught. I had ignored the calls from Ansh and Samarth too. With time I had find a friend and brother in him which I never knew was needed but now I have a bond with him which is special. 

I reached here in 3 hours and now I am going to my hotel. My phone started wringing again and the name flashed of Ansh, I slided it inside my bag. 

After reaching hotel I showered and sat on the bed opening my laptop and checked those files which was send by Roohi week ago. At Raghav's apartment I knew how they all tortured my Pihu, my baby girl who was an innocent soul but went through a deadly situation. My chest hurts remembering his words which he spoke for my girl. Even though he is no more but the loss of her will always keep a part of me empty. 

I knew there were three person included in this. Raghav, Mr Raghuvanshi and the unknown who is the leader and the mastermind of all. I decided to head out for old mansion again to find any sort of information I could get. 

Seeing 8 missed calls from Ansh I wanted to call him back but what would I say? After what happened today morning I cant ignore what I truly feel. I thought of calling him once I reached hotel back from the mansion. Shoving my laptop and phone inside I went out.

First of all thankyou so much for your wishes. I am grateful for having such cutieesss here🫶🏻

How was the chapter lovelies??
Do vote and comment your views. Please do not be a silent reader.

Take care and
Love you all ❤️