II

[I guess it was on us after all. Even if it wasn't for an evil cause, we still wanted to communicate with otherworldly entities, right? We wanted to build a bridge between worlds. But just as they say, beware of what you wish for, because you might just get it.]

We were just a normal group of friends, really. We went to school, hung out on weekends, and did all the things that regular teenagers do.

We had grown up in the same neighborhood and had attended the same school for years, but it wasn't until the begging of high school that we truly bonded. We found common ground in our love of adventure and our desire to explore the world around us. As we navigated the ups and downs of adolescence together, we formed a friendship that would hopefully last a lifetime.

   Ava was a quiet girl who valued her education above all else. She was always the first one to get to class and the last one to leave, and she spent countless hours studying and doing homework.

Despite her quiet nature, Ava had a strong sense of self and knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life. She dreamed of becoming a doctor and helping people in need, and she was determined to make that dream a reality.

In her free time, she loved to watch documentaries about medicine and science.

She also had a kind heart. And she volunteered at the local hospital and worked tirelessly to make a difference in the world. Ava's life may have been quiet, but it was filled with purpose and passion.

   Jack loved to play sports and have fun with his friends. He was always the life of the party and had a contagious energy that everyone loved.

He was a natural athlete and excelled at almost every sport he tried. He spent hours practicing  and perfecting his moves in different sports, though his true passion was basketball.

When he wasn't playing sports, he loved to hang out with his friends and go to parties. He was always the center of attention and had a way of making everyone feel included.

He could be very irresponsible and arrogant at times, but you'd only realise that if you really got to know him. For most people he was the handsome popular guy.

   Emily was a girl who wasn't particularly smart, but she had a deep interest in spirituality. She was a deep thinker and often spent hours lost in thought, pondering the mysteries of the universe. She spent a lot of time researching about different religions and philosophies.

Emily also loved taking care of herself and looking pretty. She would spend hours doing her hair and makeup, and she always made sure to dress in the latest fashion trends.

Despite her lack of academic prowess, she had a unique perspective on life, and she was always more than willing to share her thoughts and ideas with others. She was a kind and compassionate person, and her spirituality gave her a sense of peace and purpose in the world.

   Ethan was an average student, but he had a lot of interests outside of school. He loved watching movies and playing the guitar, and he was always looking for new music to listen to. He enjoyed hanging out with his friends, and he would often invite us to concerts and festivals.

Despite his outgoing nature, Ethan had a secret passion for writing poetry. He kept his poetry a secret but I found it out, one day. He was writing, wearing headphones and he didn't realise I sat next to him.

We never talked about it again, but I could imagine him spending hours alone in his room, scribbling down lines and stanzas, being too shy to share his work. Ethan's life may have seemed ordinary, but it was filled with creativity and passion.

   Max was a girl who had an adventurous spirit and loved to explore the world around her. She was always looking for new experiences and thrills, and she was never afraid to take risks. She had a wide range of interests and hobbies, but her favorite pastime was traveling.