Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~"he placed his finger under your chin and lifter your face to his, placing a gentle kiss on your cheek then traveled down to your neck which your let out a small moan, you physically felt your body heating up as he suck onto your soft spot and licking it before backing away.

"ngh..."

"you taste so sweet, butterfly"

"you...-"

"its sad but I have to go now, see you tomorrow babygirl~"

with that, he left in a flash, and you couldn't even see which way he went.

calming yourself down, you felt...its hard to explain, you were definitely mad at him for using your properties against, especially in such a big case, but on the other hand, his touch is something else..."~~~~~~~~~~~~

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

as a new student who arrived the xianzhou uni, you were shocked at how beautiful this place is; the campus is huge and full of trees and life, with modern buildings and lots of friendly faces around. Maybe your hard work of study really paid off! As you can now officially tell people you are an art student studying at xianzhou uni.

"Hey zoning out huh? did you see the campus? its so pretty! and omg look at that dude he looks fine! I'm sooo excited! how about you, y/n?" tingyuan your roommate, whom you have know since childhood,  started squealing.

"indeed its beautiful, tingyuan, but where is our dorm?" you said as you started feeling tired carrying your luggage. 

as you and tingyuan walked towards the dorm building your mind wondered what could happen during your time here. by the time you arrived the third floor, where your dorm is, you were disappointed by how empty it looked. so you used your great talent for designing ( as an art major student) to give the place a lively look. then you looked around, proud of your work. now your dorm looked like a warm little house of yours.

  since class officially starts tomorrow, you and tingyuan went around the campus for a walk. your h/c reflected brightly under the beautiful afternoon sunlight. as you two talked and laughed, then you bumped into somebody tingyuan seems to know.

"oh! if its not my dear tingyuan!"

"oh hi yukong! didn't expect to meet you here! how are you"

"aww I'm good, I've been studying biology here. Who is that next to you?"

"its my friend and roommate y/n"

"I see, nice to meet u then, y/n"

you greeted yukong back then you and tingyuan continue to explore around and enjoy the scenario. 

by the time you guys returned, you decided to go to the local mall for dinner and buy decorations, furnishing etc, so you packed your bags and called a few friends of yours. you had a great night and so much fun you went back to the dorm at 11 pm, which wasn't that great considering you have class tomorrow.

the next day, when you wake up, it is just 15 minutes before your first class, biology, starts. you panicked and got up, dressed, speedrun everything, and saw that tingyuan was also asleep. you frantically woke her up but she told you her class starts later than yours. now with only 10 minutes left, you have no time to eat breakfast so you flung open the door and ran o the classroom's building.

when you arrive at the campus' other side, you are panting hard and can't catch your breath. but right before entering the classroom, you straighten yourself up and enter gracefully.

you looked at the clock. You're just right on time but all the seats have been taken except for one, which is next to a quiet, black-haired guy reading books. you sat next to him and slowly put your bag down. he seems to notice you so you decide to say something.

"uh hello, my name is y/n, and yours?"

"call me danheng"

you smiled at him and then started reading your book too. little did you know this introverted guy was looking at your beautiful e/c while you're reading. 

"she's pretty interesting..mm.." he thought to himself.

then while reading, your stomach decided to complain and let out a loud growling sound. embarrassed, you twitched a little. 

"you didn't eat breakfast?"

you turn and see danheng looking at you with caring eyes.

"yeah...i was a little rush this morning...it-it's alright"

"no, it's damaging your body in the long run, people call it the most important meal for a reason"

"oh..ok"

he looked at you with concerned looks then turned back to his book and continued reading. you looked at his serious face and thought what he said was funny, but he seemed to care, and that kind of lit your heart up.

To your relief, the professor seems to be late for class, when he arrived, he hastily introduced himself and the class started.

during the class, to avoid mess, the professor assigned you to your seatmate for a project for composition. you and danheng worked together but it is designed to be finished in a week.

"give me your contact so we can continue it"

"sure"

so you gave danheng your number and he wrote it down in his notebook"

by the time it ended, you were about to leave when you felt a tap. danheng was behind you and he handed you a cookie pack

"y/n, always remember to eat something in the morning"

"oh..ok..you're too kind, danheng, but thank you!" you said, then he left.

but little did you know he turned so fast and walked away because he couldn't stand the feeling of his face as if it was burning and tinted with redness.