Part 8

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

when the class ended, you walked out of the room feeling numbed, turning around to find blade, he was nowhere to be seen.

  thinking about what happened just now made your face heat up again, you tried forgetting it but its unbelievable, and, being honest, you do find him attractive and good-looking, but he also sends those chills down your spine with those red iris of his, you were really upset and didn't know what to do. and btw, did he...ask you out on a...date? no no, it couldn't be, you told yourself, he's just trying to blame the relic case on you, right?

throughout the next class, art, you couldn't focus, so you slipped out right when the class ended.

slowly you walked to the cafeteria as the chattering sound of the crowd gets louder, taking your tray of food, you felt someone's hand placed gently on your shoulder. you turned back and saw danheng, but something in his eyes told you he got something on his mind, and you know your intuitions are always right.

"eh danheng..? you need your hand for your plate you know?" you said jokingly, trying to get him off whatever is on his mind.

he sighed and look at you with the deepest dark cyan e/c

"y/n, i-...take your tray and let's sit down first.

with your food, you were led by danheng as he brings you to an empty and less noisy corner, you sit down as he bring himself next to you, and instead of starting to eat( like how you already is), he placed his hand on yours and you almost spit your mouthful of food out feeling his warm embrace. (butterflies bbgggg)

"hmm...?~"

"y/n I don't want to make you uncomfortable ok? but do you know blade?"

redness starts creeping onto your cheek and he seems to notice it

"its alright, I know what type of person he is, I wont judge"

"ehhhmm...i know him yh..." 

"care to explain the detail?"

"yea but-wait, did you see...why are you concerned?"

"listen, I'm just worried about you ok? i-i-...know he might be a little..you know" he started, and to your surprise, his ear's tip and face are tinted with red and he seems to stutter a little, you couldn't help but to find him adorable like this.

"ok danheng, but please don't take this too seriously ok?

"I won't make you feel uncomfortable"

"alright, so-"

you were ready to tell him about your mess with blade, hoping he could help you out. you cant believe how much trust your started putting in danheng but being around him really made you comfortable and easy, he always find a way to make you feel at home, and how he always took great care of you. then oh, as if the aeons were pranking you,  kafka walked right in when you were about to begin. she leaned herself onto the table and smirked.

"hello there, y/n, we meet again?~"

"huh...? what are you doing here..?"

"oh~? I'm just here sent by blade to remind you of you guys'...small meetup~~"

"imagine having your brother sending you everywhere" danheng cuts in.

"ah, the legendary nerd danheng? hehe, we are twins tho, me and bladie, anyways, this isn't your business, imbibitor lunae"

danheng seems to get shocked by the name and it just made kafka's smirk grow larger. seeing this, you felt awkward, maybe its a name that he didn't wish to possess? you thought.

"danheng, i really enjoyed your company and our lunch, but right now I have something to clear up with, uh, blade...ill come back soon and let you know everything," you said as you hurry left the table and start rushing out the building, towards north of the campus.