Part 9

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

 danheng seems like he was mentally battling the word "imbibitor lunae" that when you leave so suddenly, he didn't even have time to stop you or at least accompany you. when he stood up, you already left.

 meanwhile, you walked faster and faster at the campus, you didn't want any trouble for danheng. kafka made him uncomfortable and it kinda hurt you thinking that you caused them to interact, so you fasten your pace so danheng might give up following you if he were trying to.

reaching near the northern campus, you slowed your pace down and noticed how this place isn't as open, the tree and bushes thicken and it doesn't look like people come here often, in fact, you see nobody. you hear a water sound and saw a fountain nearby among the "woodland." Walking beside it, you waited for blade to arrive. 

as you can't see anyone here, you assumed he hadn't arrived yet

but what you didn't know was that a pair of flaming eyes were silently looking at you behind the trees, admiring the way the sun reflected on you h/c  and how your mini skirt was swaying gently with the breeze. you looked peaceful as you casually turn your head around looking for him. your so...beautiful and gentle...and those staring eyes knew it.

seeing nobody, you were about to take your leave when a pair of hands with gloves gripped your shoulder from behind. even through the fabric, you felt shivers from the touch on your bare skin (just assuming ur wearing the kind of dress that show ur shoulder idk what u call that)

turning, you saw blade smirking at you, dam, his smirk looked like kafka's, they really are twins, huh

he turned you around and pulled you towards him, his breath on your skin and you smell the fragrance of his cologne, it was like a deep, beautiful smell. his eyes piercing into yours, causing your face to heat up and you felt like your heart is beating so loud he must've heard it.

"my, my, you didn't forget heh? think the gang should raise kafka for her little reminder-"

"gang??"

"ha, its nothing, forget it, butterfly"

"stop~!"

"anything wrong? butterfly?~"

"STOP CALLING ME 'BUTTERFLY' ALREADY"

"then what should i call you? trash? cuz i wanna take you out-"

"I'm not trash! -what...??"

he pulled your even closer and now your basically sitting on his lap on the bench next to the fountain. your blood rushed to your cheeks and you were more than shocked.

"nghhh...let me down!" you said but it sounded weak cuz your voice is muffled when he pulled and bury your face into his chest. when this happened, youre blushing like crazy, your mind is all messed up and you cant think straight beside the fact that he smelled so good and his chest felt so soft yet firm. the way your cheeks feel how toned he is on his chest and his muscle just made you feel crazier, not to mention his breathing sound and heartbeat's sound just made him feel smexier

"that's what you get for not being content with your name"

"wth my name is y/n!~ and, and let me go~!" you were all flustered.

you tried pulling out but he just held onto you. your struggles are nothing compared to his strength.

"wanna go? not until you apologize~" he teased, but he really liked how you looked, all flustered, buried inside his chest, the view is just too hot.