Part 10

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

your mind is clouded as you slowly walk back. you're not going anywhere but your dorm because you need to process what happened just now.

blade (somehow) got your notebook which was dropped in class during day time but not seen on the second day. the only time he can get it is...at midnight and...isn't that when the thief broke in? could blade be the thief...? 

 now if blade turns in the notebook claiming he found it in your possession; the authorities would check the camera and see you really left it there the previous day but was not seen the next morning...you're screwed. you'll not only be the prime suspect but will also get kick from the art competition and probably get expelled like, for sure! and all your hard work, reputation, and everything will be destroyed. at this point, you're just hoping the food in jail isnt nasty.

your tears start streaming down as you neared your dorm, thinking about what to do when you felt a pair of hands on your shoulder

"huh...-oh danheng, hi" you said, turning around and plastered a smile over your face, opening your eyes wide in an attempt to hide the tears.

  he looked at you seriously and didn't respond. perhaps your bad at faking or he's good at reading faces, he knew your encounter with blade wasn't a good one. he wanted to kill blade for that if he could, so he would pay back for both you and him. danheng acknowledges that he might be overprotective sometimes but he cant help it, he have lost too much past, and he cant let you go, no, he wanted to help you, protect you and have you...even though he doesn't want to admit it...is this how love felt? he had never fallen for someone this badly, yet all he want now is you...

looking at him, you tilted your head, signaling your confusion. like what is he doing? he doesn't know either

he suddenly pulled you to him and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. he hugged you gently and ran his fingers through your hair, "everything will be fine at the end, if its not, then the end isnt here yet" 

you cant hold it back anymore, you cried. your tears can't stop as they streamed down your face and onto danheng's chest. he didn't mind it, he gently caressed your cheeks and wiped the tears away. his embrace felt so warm and his smell just made you feel more relaxed. you can hear his heartbeat through his toned chest. it seems to be beating fast, just like yours.

you are both under the cover of a nearby tree now, and nobody seems to be around. so he guided you to a nearby bench and sat down with you

"if you feel uncomfortable, you can always tell me everything" 

so while whimpering, you told him everything about the relic case and that you really wanted the art competition (its your life man!)  you tried to avoid talking about how blade hugged you but the more you avoid, the more danheng questions. 

"y/n, please tell me what happened, I'm trying to help you. i know what kind of a person is blade...we use to be...good, but if you feel uncomfortable, its alright, just know I'm always here when you need me"

"no! danheng! its not like that, i-i really felt comfortable talking with you...i don't know why...your presence just made me feel...relaxing. i really liked it...sorry if its uh, I dont know..." you trailed off, blushing like a mess, how do you tell him you appreciate him and maybe...like him?

"y/n"

you looked up at him and his finger held up your chin, bringing them near to his face. he wanted to kiss your soft lips so badly, he had yearned for this moment for so long but he's afraid you didnt want him to be your first kiss, so he lent in and gave your cheeks a long, deep, kiss. you let out a small noise and he wanted to hear and feel more but he let you go first and then wrapped himself around you.