Part 4

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

with all the bizarre people around you acting weird, you were finally happy now because you're going to art class and you know most of them already from high school, including your best friend tingyuan. but she isn't studying art at uni, instead, shes studying music.

as you entered the classroom, you saw lots of familiar faces from your junior highschool. 

"hello everyone, I am professor pela, please make yourselves comfortable!" the professor greeted.

during the class, everyone was working hard on their work and so was you, but when you hear the classroom door open and smell something...earthy? you looked up and saw a tall guy with long, whitish hair and a small mole under his left eye enter the room and had a small talk with your professor. the man seems to look excited about something despite his calm demeanor; you couldn't help but wonder what is he talking about

when he left, he seem to feel your gaze on him and so he turned to winked at you, making you blush like a mess and hurry turn your head down pretending to be working...

when the class is over, professor pela assigned everyone with homework due in 3 days: draw a portrait of someone you know. its a piece of cake for a talented artist like you so you didn't mind at all. the stuff they teach in uni isn't that hard, after all, just look at their homework! 

" excuse me, y/n, could you please stay for a moment?" the professor suddenly said as everyone was leaving and you too.

" I would like to have a private talk with you," she said.

she motioned you to follow her and you two walked down the hallway into another office, where you see the guy from previously, he smiled warmly at you and the professor begin,

"y/n, allow me to introduce you to the senior class president, jingyuan"

"hello y/n, it is my pleasure to meet such a talented artist like you" he smiled.

"oh, you flattered me! I'm still learning more new things thanks to professor pela" you smiled back.

"ok, so allow me to inform you about what I was planning, y/n and jingyuan." professor pela started.

"every year, the xianzhou university will host competitions in art, music, and others. for this reason, we will select the students that are best out of the best to enter," 

" as you know, our uni is full of the best student in the universe as we are the head uni here"

you gulped as you remember how hard you have studied to enter here.

" for this year's art contest, I have discussions with our class president jingyuan and after looking through your academic records, performance and others, we decided that you will be most suitable for this purpose." professor pela said.

your jaw dropped and you were totally bewildered. this is the xianzhou uni. the best of the universe. and you are selected to be the best out of the best. of course you've heard a lot of people talking about winners of competitions in xianzhou, but never thought you'll be one.

"so will you accept the offer?" pela's words brought you back to reality as you realize you've been zoning out.

"YES of course! i am more than thankful! i will do my best to give the xianzhou a good name!" you replied with great enthusiasm.

"well, then if you have anymore questions, you can ask jingyuan for guidance. right?"

"yes, it is my pleasure," he said.

"great, then I'll be on my way now," professor pela said as she left the room.

too shocked, you turned to jingyuan and didn't know what to say, but he started first.

"since we need to be acquainted with each other, let me give you my contact info first," he said, showing you his phone screen.

"I thought adding your email or number would be more proper, wouldn't it..?" you asked, confusedly as you look at his social media account.

"oh? is that so~ I just thought texting is much faster and wouldn't knowing the class president on a personal level benefit you?" he warmly asked.

"wha-- oh, yes...ok, you have some point there," you said hesitantly as you added his social media from his phone.

"how cute.." he thought as he looked at you adding him on an app he knows he doesn't use for work but still wanted to give you.

"more than mere acquaintance...?" he asked himself