Part 3

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

after biology class it's time for history, you hurried up your pace and came right in time for history class. but you felt a chill down your spine, as you turn around to see why, you spotted a red wine color hair girl with sunglasses on her forehead. she seems to be staring at you as she smirked, leaving you confused. so you found a seat far from her and settled down.

  history was never your favorite but today when the professor showed the class an ancient relic from belobog, you were really interested.

"Now I want everyone to take a look a the relic and from its pattern and form, tell me as much as you can about its origin," said the professor.

so it was carefully passed to everyone and when you get to see it, you were amazed by how detailed and elegant it looked even after all those years. but as you tare into it something about this relic quite bothers you. your sure this will not be the first time you'll see it.

now with history finished, you decided to take a walk around the school. as you hummed around the corridor exploring the area, you hit hard on someone rushing from the corner.

"ugh cant you watch your way?!-oh it's you y/n, sorryyy I was in a hurry hehe~" yukong said in a voice that you didn't quite like. she was too..you cant put it into words.

that's when you realize you are late for class. yes, English, you were frustrated about how you kept missing those classes and got ahead of yourself so you rushed to the classroom fast, and unsurprisingly, no seats were left except one next to a tall, cold-looking guy with long, dark blue hair, his red iris sent shivers into you as you t next to him, feeling an unfamiliar feeling as if he has some sort of power over you.

"y/n, huh..." he said in a lowered tone as you sat down.

"huh..? how did you know my name??"

"hmph... i have my ways" his voice sent chills down you as he spoke.

"ok..then whats your name?"

"call me blade, little butterfly," he said as he inched near you

"what-what did you just call me??"

"whats wrong, my little butterfly y/n~" he smirked in a scary way that made you uncomfortable.

he shifted himself away as you try to look away. his presence just made you feel awkward as you turn away pretending to be flipping your book, as you are totally unaware of him gazing at your burning red cheeks and your e/c.