Part 7

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         

⋆ ★ 

 you walked out of the dorm building and embraced the morning sunlight and fresh smell of trees as you made your way to your classes. the birds are chirping and people passing. you felt very confident as you walked up to the school building. 

biology class has yet to begin so you sat next to danheng

"good morning danheng, uh could you tell me what happened last night?...did you..uh.."

"sure, you fell asleep and nothing woke you up so I... uh carried you to your dorm" he replied sheepishly

"..."

"something wrong? y/n I'm sorry if it bothered you I was tryin-"

"no, no, I'm here to thank you, danheng"

he tilted his head at you then bright red color started to creep up his cheek. you admire the way he looked...so adorable, you thought.

"oh its alright, just doing what I'm suppose to" he smile a little

"mmm I liked it, thanks"

you softly planted a kiss on his cheek and his face heated up like a thermometer going up in middle of summer. he turned his face away in embarrassment then scratches his head, he had to admit tho, he really, really liked it. and you just chuckled at his reaction, finding it cute and wholesome    (ノ*ФωФ)ノ

you bid goodbye to danheng when history class started. you walked down the hallway and as you step into the room, a feeling in the atmosphere is telling you that something is off. as you sat down on your seat, you saw the same red wine hair girl again, sitting next to you. her name tag shows as she moved swiftly around.

"hmm..so her name is kafka huh?" you wondered to yourself.

the professor finally walked in and he looked indeed greatly troubled. your intuition was right; something IS off.

"before the class begins, I would like to announce something, everyone, attention please"

you and everyone looked up to him and the professor sighed, then said,

"the valuable relic we saw yesterday...is stolen"

<-------------------------------->

your jaw drops as whispering sounds begin to fill the room, you knew it from the moment you saw it; something is gonna happen, and it did.

you looked around and most people are shocked or talking to others.

"hmm...seems like someone knew it's gonna happen~"

you turned around and saw kafka looking at you.

"oh...what? no? wdym?" you asked.

"ah, y/n, what a charm~"

"how you know my name-"

"bladie told me~"

"what the heck? who tf is bladie?? oh-wait, do you mean...uh...blade?"

"mhm, seems like you two are acquainted already, how nice~"

you rolled your eyes at her then she starts again

"mm~ I think an introduction is needed, my name is kafka, blade's sister, part of the stelleron gang. and you?"

"don't you know my name already?"

"oh?~ hehe, good point"

you felt that this girl was not the type you should mess with, she makes you feel uncomfortable somehow...

your conversation was interrupted when the professor started talking.

"after the polic had further investigation, it is confirmed that the relic was stolen last night, if any of you happen to be around the campus last night or saw someone else, please report to our senior class president jingyuan, he will give us the news."

thinking hard about last night... you were asleep the whole time so you could prove nothing. you sighed and the murmuring begins again among the students.

when the class is finished, you walked into english class and sure enough, the air here felt much better, until blade came and sat next to you.

you subtley tensed up and turned you face away. he seems to noticed so he leaned onto your ears, you can feel you face heating up as you feel his breath hitting on you and how he smells of deep fragranced cologne.

"missing me? no?"

"..."

"hmph, feeling bad about your classes' little lost relic? imagine having security so bad that even we stelleron hunters gang ca-"

"how did you know about it??"

"oh?~, havent met kaf yet?"

"no, i did bu-"

"good, my little butterfly"

you turned your face away but blade suddenly brought his finger to your chin, lifting you face towards his. you inhaled sharply as his breathing pattern struck you.

"meet me at north of campus at lunch break, if not, your professor aint gonna think your innocent, bae"

      your still cupped by him when outside the classroom, danheng passed by with loads of paper in his hand, he looked into your room and saw what you and blade were doing, oh aeons, he almost dropped his papars onto the ground. he got this burning feeling in the chest as he gritted his teeth. he knew you wouldn't do something like that but blade...danheng clenched his fist as he walked away. he didnt know what got into him, why is he feeling so protective of you, why is he gettin mad when your with someone else. as cold as he is, deepdown tho, he wanted you all to himself, to care for you, to show you he can give you anything you want, to have you rely on him.