Part 6

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

"we've finished the outline...y/n?"

"mmmm..."

   danheng felt his shoulder weighing down, he paused the project and turned to see u leaning on him, eyes closed, in a deep slumber.

"y/n?...y/n?"

 he was shocked for a millisecond then slowly, he positioned your head comfortably onto his shoulder in the most gentle way ever. he looked at your beautiful h/c reflecting the warm light of the cafe. hoping you won't notice, he softly ran his finger thru your hair and smoothed out the strands. noticing how calm and peaceful your face looks, he leaned down and planted an extremely soft kiss on your cheek. 

maybe you were over-stressed on your first day of uni, or maybe you were just tired. you found yourself drifting to sleep when danheng was talking about the story plot. it was just 9 pm . probably cuz his voice sounded angelic and soothing that your eyelids got heavier and heavier, then everything turned dark.

danheng sighed as he closed his laptop and gently stuffed it into his bag. he need to find a way to get you back but wanted you to have a good rest, so ignoring all the people around, he carried you up the bridal style and threw his bag on his shoulder. he left the mall and walked towards the campus in the dark night. looking down, your face shined beautifully with the street light reflecting you, and if someone told danheng right now that people looked prettier when they're asleep, he'll definitely agree.

all these mixed emotions he's having right now troubles him. it's obvious that a lot of people liked you and its reasonable for a perfect person like you. hat are his chances? or is he just overthinking all this since you guys are...just friends?

as danheng walked into the campus with you in his embrace, little did he know that behind him, a silent pair of burning red eyes was watching all this and let out a creepy laugh only he could hear, "this isn't over yet, danheng" he darkly smirked.

" the english professor said they were grouped for homework but this is...hmmm~," jingyuan thought to himself as he looked into the campus from his office window, seeing danheng carrying you to your dorm. feeling odd, he sigh and sat down at his desk, continue preparing material for your art contest.

   danheng quickened his pace as he realize you might wake up soon. when he exit the elevator and arrived your dorm, he knocked up there was no response. not knowing what to do, he thought for a moment, than reached for your pocket and found a key. opening the door, he doesn't know which is your room so he gently lay you on the living room sofa, then you shivered due to the cold since your no longer in his embrace. so he took of his jacket, covered it on you, and left the key on the kitchen counter. then he left.

  the next day, early in the morning, you were still asleep, hugging onto the sofa pillows "...wait, sofa pillow?" you thought. you open your eyes all of a sudden and your are back in...your dorm??

  you tried to remember what happened last night, you went to the cafe with danheng, you did your project and then you couldn't remember what happened next. then sitting up, something slipped off you. danheng's jacket. your jaw dropped as you picked it up from the ground. slowly getting up to the kitchen for a cup of coffee, you saw your key on the counter. now you've already kind of understood what happened last night. you fell asleep, danheng bought you back and made sure you're comfy and warm (his earthy-smelling coat asfhncsdnucrshdfcjrs <333)

you checked the time. 6 am. "classes starts later" you thought.

so after changing, showering, and preparing your homework. you were about to leave when tingyuan opens her room door

"good morning y/n, mhmm....wait, I didn't hear you come back last night? when did you come back?"

"i-i don't know-i mean uh i came back at, um around like 10 pm i guess?"

"how come you dunno when you came back? haha, anyways, we saw you at the cafe with danheng last night"

"oh yes-we were working on english homework"

"is that all?"

"w-what could be more??"

"nothing~"

tingyuan chuckled to herself then seem to suddenly remember something.

"hey you know my friends from belobog?" she asks.

"uh I've seen a few of them?"

"this afternoon I'll invite them over for dinner and party, also some other students here. wanna join?"

"yh sure, i mean, i must join, we share this place"

"don't say it like its a bad thing k? we're gonna have fun"

"sure..."

then throwing your backpack to your back, you head out of the dorm to your classes.

little did you know, you are about to encounter some of the wildest things you will ever experience.