1

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Have either of you heard from anyone over the past few weeks?"

I close the book Blaise gifted me and place it down next to me on the light purple sheets and look at Fred as Enzo sits up from laying his head in my lap.

"I've been getting letters but haven't had the energy to write back," I admit tiredly with a yawn.

"I've had only a handful but haven't really bothered to answer them unless it's asking if this one," Enzo points at me with a small smile, "is healthy and eating."

I smile at him and then the three of us turn to the door when we hear Ron mention something about Harry. I stand up and race out the door with them following me.

"Me, nosy. Is he up there with you?"

I lean over the rail and see Ron, Molly, and Ginny looking at each other.

"Of course not. I'd know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn't I?" Ron said as Fred and Enzo leaned over the rail next to me.

Then we all look up to hear Hermione. "Is that an owl I heard?"

I look back down at Ginny. "You haven't seen him, have you? He's wandering about the house."

I race down the stairs, nearly running into Ron as we all go to see Harry. I shove Ron to go faster making him nearly trip as I giggle.

"Potter!" I exclaim and run up to him, giving him a hug, and then so do Hermione and Ron.

"What a lovely surprise. Why didn't you let us know you were coming?" Molly questions, giving him a cuddle and squishing his face.

"I didn't know, Dumbledore."

"Oh, that man, but then, what would we do without him?"

I watch as Ron tries to get close to Hermione's face to wipe off the toothpaste she left on her mouth. I turn to Ginny and we both laugh at him as Enzo shakes his head with a smile.

"Ignore them. Go put your bags away and get comfortable!" Molly excitedly pushes Harry to the stairs as Harry grabs his trunk and I grab Hedwig.

We follow Harry up the stairs and into Ron's room.

"It's good to see you back, mate," Enzo said as Harry puts down his trunk and they shake hands.

To my surprise, Enzo has gotten along and even closer with everyone since we arrived here together. I was worried they wouldn't like him because of who his mother is but turns out that Uncle Moony was the one who suggested Enzo stays here with me and I couldn't be more thankful.

"How have you guys been?" Harry asks as I carefully put Hedwig's cage on Ron's desk.

"Tina has been either reading all holiday or writing. Same with Monie once she got here, it's like they take rotation. If Tina reads, Monie writes, and if Monie reads then Tina writes. It's driving me insane with boredom," Ron rambles, and I slap the back of the head while Harry laughs at us. "But Enzo has been keeping me somewhat sane when he isn't fussing about Tina," he said while rubbing the back of his head.