27

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Tears stream down my face while I scratch my arm raw with my fingernails as blood runs down my arm, dripping into the sink and mixing with my fallen tears. I haven't told Harry or anyone else that I have the Dark Mark and I'm not sure if Monie told them, but I don't care. All I care about is getting rid of it, even if I have to bleed in order for it to disappear.

"Valentina!" Harry's voice shouts but ignore him as I continue to scratch my skin. "Tina, where are you!" He shouts again as more blood runs down my arm. The door handle jiggles as someone tries to get into the bathroom, catching my attention. "Tina, open the door."

"No," I sob as I start shaking my head. "Don't come near me. Please, stay away from me." I just know he will see me differently if he sees the Dark Mark.

The door burst open, and I turn around to face Harry as his eyes drop down to my blood-covered arm and sink. Monie rushes in behind him and grabs my hand, stopping me from starting to scratch away the skin again.

"What are you doing?" Monie exclaims as she stares at the Dark Mark that is still on my arm, not a scratch on it. Only around it.

"I don't want it," I cry as Harry runs down the hall. "Cut it off me! Cut it out of my skin!" I beg Monie as she starts crying. "Please, Monie, take it away," I sob.

She drops my arm and pulls me into her arms as she hugs me, and I drop my head on her shoulder in defeat. How could this happen to us?

"Bring her downstairs," Harry said as he stands at the door. "Fleur will clean her arm up."

Monie pulls away and gives him a nod as she pulls me past Harry and down the stairs, into the kitchen where Bill turns around with a mug in his hand and Fleur rushes over to me.

"Here, sit down," she pulls out a chair for me and I sit down as Bill places the mug in front of me on the table. "Let's get you cleaned up," she whispers and grabs a wet cloth.

I watch as she gently cleans the blood off my arm with Bill standing behind her as Luna walks into the room and looks at me with sadness.

"I never wanted this," I whisper and Fleur tenses as Bill stands up straighter. "She held me down. She made me—"

"It's okay," Harry said quietly as he places a hand on my shoulder, and I look up at him. "We know you wouldn't want this."

"You need to tell her Harry," Monie said to him as she stands up. "We have to leave soon."

"Leave?" I ask as I look between them, and Fleur wraps a bandage around my arm. "Leave to go where?"

Monie stares at him, and he sighs. "We need you to be Bellatrix so we can get into her vault."

"Me as Bellatrix?" I scoff and stand up. "How could I even be her?"

"Polyjuice potion," Ron said as he walks into the room with a small bottle. "If anyone can pull off being Bellatrix then it's you."