20

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I sing to myself as I clean up the mess around the kitchen, enjoying the alone time that I've needed since the wedding. I've barely slept with anxiety keeping my thoughts running all the time and we are all exhausted from this shit. I'll never wrap my head around the fact that we are living through a war instead of being normal students at Hogwarts.

A crash sounds from behind me and I jump, turning around to see Kreacher and another house elf hooked onto Mundungus.

"Harry!" I shout and grab a frying pan. "Potter!" I shout again.

Harry, Monie, and Ron run into the room and freeze as they see me with the frying pan and then the house elves and Mundungus as he shouts at them to get off.

"Harry Potter, so long it's been!" The house else said happily.

"Who is that?" I ask Harry.

"It's Dobby, my friend."

Mundungus crashes onto the floor at my feet and then stands back up, hitting his head as I aim the frying pan at him.

"As requested, Kreacher has returned with the thief, Mundungus Fletcher," Kreacher said while closing the door.

Mundungus reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wand, but I swing my arm and hit him in the side of the head with the frying pan, dropping him to the floor. I quickly pick up his wand and throw it at Hermione as Mundungus scrambles to his feet and runs around to the other side of the table.

"Don't think you can get away that easily," I taunt with a small smile, moving toward him as he moves back. "I have great aim too."

"Tina," Harry warns, and I stop, glaring at Mundungus.

"What you playing at, setting a pair of bleeding house elves onto me? And then hitting me with a frying pan?" Mundungus exclaims.

"Dobby was only trying to help," Dobbie explains and climbs onto the table. "Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley, which Dobby thought was curious, and then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter's and Valentina Black's names. And then Dobby saw Kreacher talking with the thief, Mundungus—"

"I'm no thief!" Mundungus shouts. "You foul, little git," he outstretches his hands toward Dobby and Kreacher on the table and I raise my frying pan, making him drop his arms and step back as I walk up to him. "I'm a purveyor of rare and wondrous objects."

"You're gonna be a moving target for my hitting practice if you don't stop lying," I warn him.

"You're a thief, Dung. Everyone knows it," Ron said, walking up to Harry's side as Hermione walks up behind me.

"Master Weasley," Dobby smiles at Ron. "So good to see you again."

Ron shakes his hand and gives him a smile. "Wicked trainers."