17

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Is she alive?" Mattheo demands as he slams his bedroom door closed behind him as the boys stand around in his room. "What happened?"

"Yes," Blaise answers him and he sighs. "But she nearly died falling off a broom and then she landed in the arms of Death Eater," Blaise pauses and looks at Theo who gives him a nod. "She killed him."

"Oh, for fuck sake," Mattheo grumbles and runs a hand through his hair, knowing that she had never killed anyone before and can guess she would take that to heart. "Where is she now?"

"The Weasley Burrow," Enzo said as he sat down in a chair. "Bill Weasley is getting married."

"I know," Mattheo snaps. "My father plans to attack it and he wants you two there," he points at Theo and Enzo. "Do not let another Death Eater harm her or I swear to god I'll kill you both."

"She would hate you if you killed us," Theo sneers and takes a step toward him. "We haven't stopped protecting her so don't doubt us for a second."

"She already fucking hates me," Mattheo sneers back, feeling his heart get heavy at his own words of truth. "My father has something planned for her."

"Like what?" Draco questions, feeling his anxiety swarming through his body.

Mattheo walks over to his bed and sits down, not looking at the boys. "I have no idea. My father is keeping his plan for her away from me but there's talk," he finally looks up at his brothers. "She's currently his biggest threat and apparently there's a way he can control her."

"Fuck," Blaise groans and drops his head into his hands. "This could end badly."

"It could," Mattheo breathes. "We all need to protect her as best as we can without my father suspecting anything or killing us."

"I agree," Theo states, and the boys all look at him and then Mattheo, nodding their heads in agreement.

They all worked together to help her survive the tournaments and that was when they barely knew her. Now, they saw her like a little sister and Mattheo saw her as his love. None of them were going to let her die, even if they had to die to save her.