13

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I walk out of the hospital wing after being stuck with my own thoughts and tears. But today I feel different, lighter even. A few students stare at me as I walk toward the Gryffindor common room so I can finally change out of my uniform and into normal clothes.

I whisper the password and walk into the common room to see Nev smile at me which I return and then I spot Ron and Hermione looking worried.

"What happened?" I ask them as I stop at Monie's side.

They both jump and then relax once they realize it's me and Monie pulls me into a hug. "I'm happy to see you got better."

I laugh and pull away. "Still a bit of pain but I'll manage. Where's Harry?" I ask and look around for him.

Ron and Monie share a worried look again and I narrow my brows at them. "Where is Harry?" I ask again.

Monie grabs my arm and starts to pull me toward her room with Ron behind us. She opens her door and lets go of me as Ron walks in and closes it. From the look on their faces, something has happened, and I don't know what.

"He went with Dumbledore," Monie said quietly.

I cross my arms over my chest and lean against her wall. "Where did they go?"

"That's the thing," Ron said and sits down on Monie's bed. "We have no idea, and we don't know when they will get back."

"You two let him go somewhere without telling you where?" I question and push off the wall. "It's nearly nightfall. When did he leave?"

"Hours ago," Monie admits and shakes her head. "That's why we are worried."

"Where did Harry meet him?" I ask and rush over to her closet, pulling out jeans and a hoodie.

"At the astronomy tower," Monie said and stands up. "You're going there, aren't you?"

"Yes," I state and rush into her bathroom. "I was given an order by someone to stay with Harry and now he's gone off by himself," I yell through the door as I quickly slip into my jeans and hoodie. "I need to be there when he gets back."

I rush out of the bathroom and throw my uniform onto the chair while grabbing my wand.

"We will come with you," Ron said and stands up.

"No," I said and face them at the door. "You two just stay here, please. The last thing I need is to worry about you both."

Ron shakes his head, but Monie grabs his arm and looks at him. "She's right. The less of us is better," she then looks at me and gives me a worried smile. "Go make sure he gets back."

I give them both a nod and rush out of her room, pushing past Gryffindors as I run out into the hallway again. I continue to run through hallways and push past students until I reach the stairs to the astronomy tower and stop to catch my breath before sprinting up the stairs. Panting, I lean against the rail at the top of the stairs and try my hardest not to throw up.