My veiw

No one knows what cards you are going to get dealt with in life. They can be great cards that give you love and happiness, but they can also be cards that test you and how you can handle everything.

I guess I've been dealt the cards with limits and tests. I've never really had a home before, or friends. All I've had is my family, which don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for, but if you knew my life you would understand that it's filled with pain and hurt but I guess that's what makes my life,my life.

No one could have warned me that at the age of eight my father was going to be diagnosed with cancer. At that age I never really understood what was happening and know that I'm 16 and he's getting worse I'm starting to realize that life should always be cherished whether it be "good"or "bad."

Life can be looked at so many different ways. You can look at it as if it's the most amazing thing, and that you should live it in the moment. Or you can look at it as an obstacle, a horrifying large obstacle that is blocking your path.

No one ever really told me that I was going to have to be in 11 different schools in my life. That I would have to rebuild everything I worked so hard for and have to start from scratch. To have to make new friendships, stop right in the middle of the learning one thing and move to the next.

In life you can't be prepared for everything that is going to be thrown at you. You're going to have to start over and construct a new beginning that the outcome is very translucent.

However, no one ever told me that I would be happy with all the atrocious things thrown at me. Don't give me wrong my life isn't wonderful and I live in a large mansion, or horrible
, to where I live in a third world country and I'm starving. However, I had to grow up and mature faster than any person my age I have seen. I may not have lost my parents at a young age, but, I never take them for granted.

Again life can be something great and magical, or it can be something despised and deteriorated. It all depends on how you look at it. I hope you look at it in a positive light because otherwise you're just going to end up living in a big black hole and have to have someone reel you out.