Chapter 5: Tears & Anger

Time skip 4:00 a.m. Y/N POV

I woke up to a loud thud coming from the corridor, carefully, I walked out of my room only to find Changbin on the floor trying to get up. "Changbin, what happened? What the hell are you doing out of bed!" I asked helping him up before putting his arm around my shoulder so his weight would transfer to me. "I was trying to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and fell on the way there." he said with a nervous smile.

"Why didn't you just call my name like I told you to. I would have gotten you a glass of water Changbin. You are really hurt, you shouldn't be moving around. I told you to rest, so why didn't you listen?" I yelled, as I felt myself starting to get annoyed as I helped him sit back down on the bed.

Changbin's POV

I looked down as she yelled at me, knowing that she was really mad at me. "I'm sorry Y/n, I know I should've just called your name, but it's late and I didn't want to disturb you. You looked really tired earlier, so I thought I should let you sleep. Don't get mad," I said looking at her. "Changbin, I looked tired because I was annoyed and disappointed," she sighed.

"What, why?" I asked, confused. "I got fired before I found you today, so I was angry and exhausted" "Oh, sorry" I said trying to comfort her even though I'd never done so for anyone before. I don't know why but something about Y/n makes me want to protect her. "It's okay. I didn't like my boss anyways, so now I don't have to deal with him anymore." she said clearly feeling a bit better as she thought of a positive side to being fired.

"That's good then," I said before letting out a chuckle, "What?" she asked "He must've been really annoying for you to not like him," I said, stressing the 'really' "You seem like a really nice person" I continued, smiling a little. "Oh you can't even imagine how annoying he is. I'm not all that nice either." she replied with a smirk, "Oh really? I doubt that, but if you're really sure about that then why are you helping me?" I asked with a smirk teasing her a bit, but also genuinely curious as to why she was helping me.

My expression dropped when I noticed her body stiffen up a bit. "What's wrong?" I asked, getting worried. "I'm helping you because I refuse to leave a hurt person on the road alone at night." she said, answering my first question. "Why?" I questioned once again. "I'll tell you some other time, but for now let me go get you that glass of water" she said as she left. It seemed like she was trying to avoid the topic, so I decided to just let it go for now.

I watched as she came back into the room about fifteen minutes later holding a glass of water, which confused me. Why did it take her fifteen minutes to get a glass of water? I couldn't help but think to myself. "Here, drink this, and finish it ok?" she said as I smiled. I looked up at her, the smile on my face instantly being replaced with worry as I saw her red nose and swollen eyes.

'Has she been crying? Is that why it took her so long to come back?' I wondered, concerned about Y/n. "What's wrong? Did you cry? Y/n are you okay?" I asked quickly, wanting to get answers to my questions. "I'm fine, don't worry about me and go to sleep, goodnight Changbin." she said smiling. "Goodnight Y/n" I said, forcing a smile.

She started walking out of the room, but turned around before she left and said "And please if you need anything else just call for me okay? Don't try to get up again." She turned around again, walking back to her room and left me confused and worried. Eventually, I felt my eyes get heavy and finally, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers! First of all sorry about the late update again I've been swamped with school and a festival in my religion lately so I didn't get much time to post, but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter, and that it made you like the book! Please vote, comment, share and recommend the story to your friends if you like it!

Love you all,
Yours truly,
romzzz_xo <3