Chapter 9: 'He's...jealous?'

Chan's POV

A man wearing a white doctor's coat came out of Changbin's room, introducing himself as Kim Seungmin. He started telling us about Changbin's wounds and said that he had already dressed and checked them and they weren't serious but that he would need a lot of rest and medicine to recover and that the bandage on the wound would need to be changed every 2 days.

I looked over at Changbin, glad that it was nothing serious but realised that he wasn't paying attention to what the doctor was saying. He looked angry and had his cold gaze fixed on something or rather someone behind me. I followed his gaze to see Y/n-ssi hugging a man she called 'Jisung oppa'. I had to stop myself from laughing when I realised that Changbin was jealous.

He got annoyed and angry when he saw Y/n hug that guy. I noticed one of the guys that was with Y/n ssi, walking over to us, quickly introducing himself as Hwang Hyunjin, another doctor, and childhood friend of Dr.Kim and Y/n-ssi. Just as I was about to divert my attention back to the doctors, I noticed Changbin staring at Y/n-ssi. I looked back at the others to see that Y/n-ssi and the other two guys had joined us.

"Thank god, I'm glad he's okay." I heard Y/n-ssi say when Dr.Kim explained to her that Changbin would just need rest and some medicine. I looked over to Changbin, with a smirk on my face, which only grew when I saw the small ghost of a smile on his face.

Changbin's POV

"Oh by the way, this is my older brother Han Jisung and this is my other childhood best friend Yang Jeongin. I'm guessing Hyunjin already introduced himself to you all, but in case he didn't this is another one of  my childhood friends Hwang Hyunjin, and I'm sure Seungmin introduced himself." Y/n said, as I sighed, happy to know that the guy she hugged was her older brother.

I was confused about why I was so mad when they hugged and had felt relieved when I found out that they were just siblings. I shrugged it off when Y/n's friend Hyunjin interrupted my thoughts. "Yah! Why did you introduce him as your best friend and me as just your friend?" Hyunjin asked, sulking. "Because, maknaes on top, always," Yn replied, sticking her tongue out at Hyunjin, as Seungmin and Jisung laughed at his pouty face.

"Wait, so you guys are younger than the rest of them?" Lee Know hyung asked, as Y/n nodded before replying. "That's right Lee Know-ssi, Jeongin and I were born in 2001, but  Hyunjin, Jisung oppa, and Seungmin were born in the year 2000," she said with a smile, which for some reason; unknown to me of course, made me feel weird inside.

"Oh so I'm the same age as them then, I was born in 2000 too, but if all three of them are older than you then why do you only call your brother 'oppa' and not Hyunjin and Seungmin," Felix said, with a confused expression on his face. "To be honest I don't actually know, I've never really called them that before, even when I was a kid. Maybe it's because they were my friends before they became friends with Jisung oppa, so I never felt the need to call them 'oppa'," Y/n said, answering Felix's question.

"Well thank you Y/n-ssi but we should get going, Changbin needs to rest," Chan hyung said, as I felt upset that we were leaving so soon. "Oh okay, sure, but I wanted to ask you something Chan-ssi," Y/n said, and I thought she seemed a little sad too, but I shrugged it off feeling like I was crazy for thinking that.

"Sure that's fine. Lee Know, Felix could you guys take Changbin to the car and I'll catch up with you three in a bit just get in the car and wait for me," Chan hyung said, tossing Lee Know hyung the keys as we said bye to everyone and Lee Know hyung and Felix agreed and each stood on one side of me, taking me to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well first of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS!! You guys don't understand how hard this past week has been for me. I had to quit a student-run arts production at my school bc of an injury, and then I found out I got 200 reads :,)))
Thank you guys so much you made my whole week. I literally told my dad abt this as soon as I saw :))))
Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter and please vote, comment and share the story with your friends if you like it!
P.S. If ur an atiny or staytiny go and check out my favourite person in the whole wide worlds story "Rivalry VS Love ❤️{San X Reader}" by Shai1306
ITS AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS ON MY READING LIST IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT PERSONALLY I THINK ITS AMAZING! Give her lots of love over there!
Love,

romzzz_xo