Chapter 8: 'Oppa?'

I looked past Changbin's friends to see who that voice belonged to. Only to see my older brother Jisung and my friends Hyunjin and Jeongin. Jisung is older than me, and Jeongin, but Hyunjin and Seungmin are the same age as him. Jeongin calls my brother 'Jisung hyung' so I grew up hearing him call my brother that so eventually I started calling him 'Jisung hyung' too, but when my parents heard me call him that they didn't hesitate to tell me that only boys call boys 'hyung' and since I'm a girl I have to call him 'oppa'.

I never wanted to make my parents upset, only proud, so I started calling him 'oppa' like they told me to. "Jisung oppa what are you doing here?" I asked my brother as he walked up to me and hugged me no, crushed me while Hyunjin walked up to Seungmin and started talking to him. "Jeongin called me saying you were at the hospital with some guy, so I left work and came here," I heard Jisung oppa say through the hug.

I sighed as I saw Jeongin hiding behind Changbin's friends, now afraid of having to face my wrath. I broke the hug and walked up to Jeongin, hitting him on the shoulder lightly. "Pabo yah! Why would you say it like that? He got worried!" "Sorry Y/n~ie, I didn't think Jisung hyung would come here." he said, giving me puppy eyes, which I could never quite ignore.

"It's fine but don't you know how much of a scaredy cat your Jisungie hyungie is?" I said as Jeongin and I laughed a bit. "Yah! Call me whatever you want but of course I'll be worried if Hyunjin, Seungmin, or Jeongin call me saying you're in the hospital!" he said, coming up to us. "Aww my Jisung oppa cares about me so much!" I said pinching his squirrel cheeks and giving him a hug.

"But oppa you have nothing to worry about, I'm fine, Changbin is the one that's hurt," I said, pulling out of the hug. "Changbin? Is that the guy that Jeongin was talking about?" he questioned. "Yes, he's over there with his friends, Seungmin and Hyunjin are with them too." I said pointing to them. The three of us made our way over to them just in time for us to hear Seungmin say that Changbin's injuries weren't that serious but he would need a lot of rest.

Changbin's POV

I watched as a man who Y/n called "Jisung oppa" came up to her and hugged her. Then they went to talk to two other guys named Jeongin and Hyunjin, I'm guessing they're the other friends Seungmin had mentioned in the room earlier. Seungmin came out of the room and told my friends about my wounds, but to be honest I wasn't paying much attention. I was more interested in Y/n and these three guys.

I was trying to figure out why she was so close to that guy she hugged; while I'm being honest lemme just say it bothered me when they hugged, but I have no idea why. Whatever the reason is, it made me angry at a man I didn't know at all. With all these thoughts in my head I was not at all focused on what Seungmin was saying, but I noticed one of the three guys, who I'm guessing is Hyunjin, walking our way to talk to Seungmin about what I'm guessing was my wounds since he was wearing a white lab coat identical to Seungmin's.

I zoned out, thinking about why it bothered me so much when Y/n hugged that guy, not realising that I had been staring at her the whole time until the three of them started walking towards us. I quickly turned back to Seungmin and focused on what he was saying, hoping that no one had noticed me staring at Y/n, especially not Y/n herself.

"Thank god" I heard Y/n say, quickly snapping me out of my thoughts. A small smile tugged on the corners of my lips when I heard Y/n say that she was glad I would be okay. Thankfully it went unnoticed by everyone else present there, or so I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers!

It's your author romzzz_xo, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter especially the slight cliff hanger ;) Anyways, please vote, comment, share, and recommend the story to your friends if you like it!

Love you guys,

romzzz_xo <3