Prologue

Dead. His bully: dead. Percy couldn't believe it. He honestly didn't know if he was mad, sad or glad.

Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, died, saving Meg McCaffrey, daughter of Demeter, Lester Papadopoulos, also known as Apollo, Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite and Crest, a Pandos. So, yeah, Percy wasn't the happiest person . . .

So when he found out that Jason died, Percy locked himself in his room and cried.

On the Argo II, Jason always teased Percy. He always said that he was better than him. He always pretended to be the leader. Yet there were times when Jason glanced at Percy with pity.

So why was he crying? Why wasn't he happy? Why wasn't he blasting Party in the U.S.A. and dancing all around the apartment like a mad person? Because Jason Grace was still someone who fought with him. Fought for him, too. And because of Percy's stupid fatal flaw, he couldn't be happy. He didn't even get over anyone's deaths! Not Luke's, Bianca's, not Zoë's, not Beckendorf's, not Silena's, not Ethan's, no one's, all because of loyalty.

Someone knocked on Percy's room door, but he didn't answer. They knocked harder. Percy just shook his head.

He sighed and got into a sleeping position. He stared at the ceiling for a while, wiping his tears, before he closed his eyes and cried himself to sleep. 

It's short but it's a prologue! I wanted to make thank Jercy4LIFE_1013 for making me want to write this. It isn't really a Jercy book but it's close enough. Thanks. Anyway, ONWARD! 

-Daughter of Hades