Not a Chapter but Please Read

(Yes, Nadeen's still missing)

Hello! Jason here. Thanks to HEARTINHXLL for making a cover for this book!  It really means a lot and I betcha Nadeen loves it! So check her out and all! Again, thank you! It's amazhang!!!

-Where the Hades is Nadeen and what the Hades is Jason doing

Ļ̷̘̹͉͇̣̲̹͊̅̈́̇̏͐̈́͆e̴͉̱͈̮̐̊ͅỏ̶̰̣̜͎̲̪̹̙̅̔̀̕'̶̺͙̳̈̅̓̆̾͂͗s̸̙̬̝̝̈̆͗́̋̿͘͝ ̴̡̻̞͖̗̳̳̍s̸̛͚̦̔͐̇̅̿͝t̴̜̬͐̃i̵̧̹͖̜̬̲͐̎̀̈́l̴̯̞̳̜͕̠̂͌̀̊͝l̸͚̕ ̷̘̂̈̎̓͝h̵̢̬̜̞̒̏̅̽̈͗̐̆ë̷̱͎̗̼́r̶̯̰̰̠̭͛̌̇̃̇̅͘ė̶̥̱̉͘    (Leo's still here)

Um—

Ļ̷̘̹͉͇̣̲̹͊̅̈́̇̏͐̈́͆e̴͉̱͈̮̐̊ͅỏ̶̰̣̜͎̲̪̹̙̅̔̀̕'̶̺͙̳̈̅̓̆̾͂͗s̸̙̬̝̝̈̆͗́̋̿͘͝ ̴̡̻̞͖̗̳̳̍s̸̛͚̦̔͐̇̅̿͝t̴̜̬͐̃i̵̧̹͖̜̬̲͐̎̀̈́l̴̯̞̳̜͕̠̂͌̀̊͝l̸͚̕ ̷̘̂̈̎̓͝h̵̢̬̜̞̒̏̅̽̈͗̐̆ë̷̱͎̗̼́r̶̯̰̰̠̭͛̌̇̃̇̅͘ė̶̥̱̉͘     (Leo's still here)

I'm scared—

Ļ̴͈̠͔̀̏́ę̶̖̎̌̀̀̌̅͠ô̶̢͖̝̈̓́̔̐̐͘ ̵̟́͜ķ̶̝̇̑̃̓͋̃͠n̷̡̧͓̙̓̍̈́͒̑̉͛͘ó̵̡͔̋̇w̶̡̛̞͕̭̠͓̱̳͊̏̇̈́̑͛͘s̴͙̻̫̲̾͆̅͝͝ ̴̲̘̞͓͚͓͕̑̿͑̓ͅw̸̬̤̼̯̅͒͝h̴̖͉̭̘̫̙͒́e̴̬̬͈͂̍̒͒͗̽̎ŕ̶̨̟͕͠e̵̟͉̤̥̱͖̗̺̕ ̴̠̲̣̟̠͓̿͊̇̒͒̂͘ͅṈ̴̳͍̬̈̀̍ä̶̙͕̘̦̠̯̭͓́̿̒̀̍̚͠d̵̨̡̯̦͂̏͗ͅę̸̨̡̣͇͐͐ę̴̳̦̮͝n̸͖̼͓͍̒̒̿̚͘̚͠ͅ ̵̬͈̐̈́͐̌͝͠ͅi̴̢̱͓̻̪͐͂̂͐s̷̼̩̥̫̦̝̘͙̈́̈́̉͒͗͘  (Leo knows where Nadeen is)

HE DOES?!

A̴̛̗͖̗̖͇͙͆̍̆̄̑͠͝r̵̭̝͍̖̲̳̊̓͜e̶̞̓n̶̨̟͎͛͗̉͐͂'̴̡̰̝̝̠̝͎͈̊̅̓͌t̶̛̯̯̗͆̇̔̀̌́̊ ̴̧̼͍̺̜̾͆̈̚͠ͅͅẙ̷̧̭̳͘͘o̷̬͇̖̼̟̟̺̣̓̒͝u̷͕̩̠͚̮̬͂̀̉̅͠ ̶͎͙͍̰̥̿̈́̎͛͒́̄ḋ̸̥̊̐̂̂͐̍͝y̸̼̟͔̥̆̅͜ś̶̡͔͇̱̠͙̰̓͑̅̊͜l̶͕̦̮̿̆́͌́̀̅͝ę̵̛̺̲͉̯͈̏͊̓͜x̶̢̢̞̍͋̓̊͒̒̈́͛ḭ̷̹̰̬̯͎̆̒̋͌̇c̴̤̝͉̻̗̘͔͐̿͊̅?̷̱͓͔͎͔̤̖͋̂͐̄̕̕        (Aren't you dyslexic?)

Erm—WHO ARE YOU?!

. . . 

Ugh. If u guys see her, tell me. She's probably trying to run away from me and my dad jokes.

-The still missing girl and the still lonely boy

Oh, because I'm not here.

Hi, Leo. WHAT DO U WANT?!

U use u instead of you? Who are you?

I spent a lot of time with Nadeen. Too much time.

Bye.

WAIT!! WHERE'S—am I still recording this?

-Leo the creepy, Jason the awkward and that guy that has cursed handwriting