13th of december 1989- continued ☆

"Red? Do you wanna.. erm.. do you wanna cuddle? I'm a bit cold." Gary spoke softly and quietly. Cuddle? That's a bit intimate, especially when you already have a girlfriend. I'm not complaining though.

"Yeah sure." I nodded, immediately after I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, dragging me closer to him.

When our bodies finally pressed up together he rested his face in the nape of my neck. He lips were parted, leaving the feeling that he was about to kiss my neck, which is very doubtful.

"Cerise, I'm not trying to be mean about this but because you've never had a boyfriend does that mean you've never kissed anyone before?" Gary inquired, he looked quite pitiful. That just made me feel worse.

"No, I haven't." I sighed. He nodded along slowly, a light smile brushing his face. "Do you want me to help you practise?" He was practically grinning when I turned around to face him.

"Gary, you have a girlfriend?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah, but, this doesn't mean anything. We're just mates." He scratched the back of his neck.

I reluctantly obliged and the next thing I knew was that his lips were on mine. They were soft, sweet and comforting. Like a cuppa on a cold day. His hands were rested on my waist, his thumbs grazing my stomach and our tongues wrestling for dominance.

Once again Phil walked in, "Gary have ya seen my- Oh." Me and Gary broke apart straight away. "Gary, I thought you were with Connie?" Phil looked absolutely stunned. "No, Phil. I'm just helping Cerise practise, that's all." Gary responded quickly.
"Gary, you can't to that. It's cheating." Phil's sincere side had come out again.

"Seriously Phil, me and Cerise are best mates, it's not like that." Gary sighed, rubbing his eyes."Right, just tell me if you see my football boots." Phil sighed, backing out of the room and closing the door behind him.

I hung my head in shame. First of all, that was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me. Secondly, I felt like a homewrecker.

After that we just fell asleep, facing away from each other on his bed.