28th of september 1993 ☆

"Red! I'm outside!" Gary shouted, waking me up from my short nap.

"Coming." I mumbled, stumbling over to the door and swinging it open.

"Sorry I couldn't come any earlier. I was caught up in all that traffic," He came in and shut the door behind him. "How was the scan?"

"All good." I smiled, lying back down on the sofa.

"Did you get the gender then?" He raised his brows, sitting on the little gap I'd left at the edge.

"Gary," I laughed. "It's a girl."

"What? Really?" He grinned, his eyes lighting up as he sat up straighter.

"Well I wouldn't lie about it would I?" I rolled my eyes, sitting up aswell.

He didn't say anything but his grin widened.

"You gonna say something?" I frowned at him.

"What are you gonna call her?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Rosetta." I nodded confidently.

"Rosetta Neville." He mumbled to himself. "Nice one."

"Rosetta Gammon." I cleared my throat.

"What?" He frowned. "Why not Neville?"

"Family tradition." I lied. "I don't have my dad's last name."

"Yeah you do." He rolled his eyes.

An awkward silence took over the room.

"If you want me to go I can, Red." He mumbled, crossing his arms as he slouched in to the corner of the sofa.

"Shut up, Gary," I laid back down. "It's not like I have anyone else to stay with me. Plus, if you're so keen to leave all the time you should've worn a condom."

"I'm asking if you want me to leave, not because I want to, because you're acting like a right dickhead." He frowned.

"I'm acting like a knob because this bump is getting in the way of everything. I can't work properly 'cause I'm always tired. I've gone up a bra size and I'm growing out of all my clothes. And you put it there!" I shouted.

"You're making it sound like a bad thing." His eyes widened.

"Maybe it is a bad thing, Gary." I stood up. "You've ruined my life! I'm only 18 and now I have to deal with a little baby. I'm supposed to going out and having fun but I won't be able to all because you came inside of me." I spat.

"Calm down." His frowned deepened as he stood up with me.

"Y'know you're starting to make me regret not having an abortion." I grumbled.

"I'm not even gonna reply to that." He sighed, trying to reach out for my arm.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." I mumbled, recoiling from his touch and placing my left hand on the little bump.

He put his right hand over my left and crouched down to kiss the bump, that had become our little thing.

He quickly raised back up afterwards and took me into his arms.

"Thank you." I whispered to him, gently closing my eyes.

"You tired?" He whispered back.

"Yeah, I really am." I nodded slowly.

Without saying another word he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I'll take you to bed and we can cuddle." He smiled softly.

He gently placed me on the bed and got in behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me closer so we could spoon.