5th of august 1993 ☆

"Wake up!" Tina shook me gently.

"Huh? What?" I shot up quickly, almost knocking me off the bar stool.

"We've got customers, y'know? And you're just asleep there." She rolled her eyes.

"Shurrup you whinging Scouse bitch, there's no one even there." I gestured to the empty bar infront of me.

"Awh, the frog's dreaming about them Man United lads again." She cooed.

"Ew, as if." I rolled my eyes.

As if right on que Gary, Paul and David waltzed in.

"It's that blonde one, innit? You fancy him." She pointed toward David.

"I don't think so." I grimaced. "Blondes aren't for me."

I put my hand back on the bar and tapped my fingers on the glossy wood, letting Tina deal with the three boys.

"What's wrong with her?" Paul asked with Tina.

"She's just a tad bit tired, that's all. Now then lads, what do you want to drink?" I wasn't looking but I could tell she had winked at them.

"3 Guiness please." Paul smiled at her.

I looked up and adjusted myself so I could rest my chin on my closed fist.

"Ah, you do look a bit tired mate." Paul nodded in my direction.

"I know, I reckon it's because she was off with a lad last night, eh Cerise?" Tina raised her eyebrows.

I saw Gary frown at her words.

"Mate, shut the fuck up. Stop trying to act cool infront of everyone, fucking bellend." I pressed my forehead into the bar once more.

"Sorry about her, she's just having one of her mood swings again. Probably just that time of the month." Tina rubbed my back.

What a great reminder that I hadn't had a period in two months.

Tina turned around to pull their drinks and Paul and David went to sit down, Gary stayed behind.

"Are you okay?" He frowned.

"What?" I sat up again. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You aren't." He shook his head. "You look well tired."

"Well I'm allowed to be tired, y'know?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, you look pale and you have dark circles and- You just look sick, alright?" He rested his elbow on the bar, just infront of me.

"I'm fine." I frowned, still annoyed at him for running away and not talking to me.. again.

"Go to your mates." I put my head into my hands.

"Can't, I'm waiting for the drinks." He mumbled. "Please tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know what's wrong, Gary." I looked up, my frown still there.

Just as he was about to say something Tina came back with the drinks.

He gave me a sympathetic smile and walked off to the table David and Paul were sat at.

"What's up with you then?" Tina raised her brows at me. "Cos it's definitely not that time of the month, this is different."

"I haven't had my period in two months.." I sighed, "I can't do this Tina."

"Oh, Cerise. You could've told me." She patted me on the back. "Who've you been sleeping with then?"

"It doesn't matter, it was a stupid mistake and I wish it'd never had happened." My eyes welled up.

"You can tell me who it was." She nodded reassuringly.

"It was Gary." I sighed.

"What, like Man United Gary who's sat in the corner over there." She pointed.

"Yeah, him." I nodded back.