Chapter 8

Sarah's POV:

I started to listen to 5 Seconds of Summer more often and it annoyed Tony very bad. When I do so, he asks if I can't just listen to Pentatonix. Or even Justin Bieber... He hates Justin Bieber! I din't understand why I cant listen to them. But I say no and listen to it anyway. I can't believe that I didn't listen to them before. They sing so good! And the songs aren't bad either. My favourite song is Just Saying. It reminds of Calum every time. I didn't tell Tony about that night. I mean, he knows that I went to the concert with Febe but he doesn't know that we actually met them... And he doesn't have to. He'll only make me feel worse because he'll be jealous. I already feel bad enough because I think about Calum like... All the time. I think about him more than I do about Tony. Is that a bad thing? It probably is. But I can't help it! I think I actually miss him...

Febe's POV:

I haven't seen Sarah since the concert. She says she's fine and that we'll see each other again soon. But then Tony started texting me about her. Which was weird because we never text. He wanted to know if everything was okay with her because she was acting weird lately. When I asked him to explain weird, he said that she was always daydreaming. The best part was that he said she was listening to 5 Seconds of Summer all the time. I couldn't be more happy about that! I know, it probably sounds weird but that means she's probably just missing Calum... And that's good news! See, I was texting with Luke and he said Calum had been a little down lately. He went to go talk to him and he said he was missing someone. And that someone wasn't just anyone... It was Sarah! So that means they're missing each other! I know I shouldn't be happy about two people missing each other. But that's just wonderful news! I'm probably a bad person for not telling Sarah that Calum misses her but that would ruin my plan! People would think I'm crazy if they saw me smirking right now...

Calum's POV:

The tour was almost over. Finally! I was getting so tired. Don't get me wrong! I love touring and meeting fans but it's just so exhausting... I could use some vacation! We were now touring in Great Britain. The crowds were crazy sometimes! And that made me happy. But when we're off stage, my mood changes and I become... Sad. Depressed even. I spend most of my free time on Twitter. Trying to find her. Hoping she would be the first to retweet one of my tweets so that I can follow her. Luke's lucky! He gave Febe his number and they can text each other. But I haven't heard anything from her... She's probably not even thinking about me 'cause she has a boyfriend and they're a happy couple. While I'm just here. Waiting. Hoping that I'll find her one day...