Chapter 11

Sarah's POV:

I couldn't describe how happy I was to see these four boys again! Before the concert, I didn't even know their names. And now? Now I can't stop thinking about them. It's like they're hugging a piece of my heart and don't want to let go of it. I can't explain it differently. They became a part of me. If only I knew how they thought about me... Did they miss me too? Or are they just saying that to make me happy? I think Calum really missed me. And I know, I was really happy to see the others too and I kinda jumped on top of them but Calum? God, I missed him the most. I don't know I just feel really good beside him.

Febe's POV:

When Sarah jumped on top of Michael and Ashton, I could see the jealousy in Calum's eyes. I know Sarah doesn't think about them the way she thinks about Calum, but she has to be careful. Luke told me Calum could get really angry. And we don't want that do we!?

We decided to walk around near Sarah's house for a while. It was quiet there and there weren't a lot of girls walking around because most of them still had school. So we thought that would be the safest place for the boys to walk. And they got a chance to meet her parents. I think they liked them. Her dog definitely liked Calum. That's for sure. But then again which dog didn't...

"Walking is boring..." Michael said after fifteen minutes. Right, he was the gamer...

"Mike... Just shut up" Calum said. Wow, someone was in a bad mood.

"I know where we can go!" Sarah said "There's a park not far from here. And there's a beach, a playground and-"

"PLAYGROUND!" Ashton yelled. He was the oldest but he could really be a kid!

"Okay then we'll go there! Fine for everyone?" They all nodded so we started walking. Me next to Luke up front, Sarah next to Ashton and Michael in the middle and Calum... Alone at the back.

Calum's POV:

It was really nice to see her loosen up but why not beside me? Why always next to Mike and Ash? Okay I get it! She missed them too... But Luke and Febe organised this trip for me to be happy and see her again. But she hasn't said a word to me except for "I missed you"...

"Why so alone?" Someone asked. I just shrugged and didn't even look at the person. I just didn't really feel like talking to anyone. The person kept walking next to me though...

"I just haven't talked much to the person I wanted to see the most" I say after a while.

"Maybe we should change that then" I looked to my side for the first time since that person was walking there. Oh sh*t... It was Sarah! I could feel my cheeks turning red immediately. "Sorry..." I said.

"It's ok! I'm sorry I didn't spend more time with you" she said, smiling. Her smile was beautiful! I could look at it all day.

"I understand though... I'm not the only one you met that day. I just..." I couldn't say it. Was I ashamed of it?

"You just what?" She asked after a while. It just didn't want to come out of my mouth.

"I- uh... I missed you" I didn't dare look at her. I looked at Luke and Febe for a while. Why did it go so smooth for them? I couldn't even say I missed her. And they were already holding hands?

"I missed you too" she said finally "more than I missed Mikey and Ash" she added. Was she blushing? I smiled. Maybe this day wasn't going to be as bad as I thought...