Chapter 31

Calum's POV:

Calum.

Is that so hard to spell? One L and a U.

CALUM.

Apparently it's one of the hardest names to write. I always end up getting Callum.

I wonder what it's going to be today, waiting in line. I always end up either pissed off or thanking the person who finally got it right. Unfortunately this time it's the first one. Looking at my name tag, I read a name that looks nothing like my own.

Callin.

Who the fuck is Callin?

I don't think any parent would ever name their child Callin. At least I've never heard of it before.

After concluding that this is the worst way that anybody ever spelled my name, I take a picture of it and send it to Sarah.

Cal: Hi, I'm Callin.

It doesn't take long for her to respond, which actually surprises me because it should be middle in the night for her. Strange...

Teddybear: Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!

I end up laughing at my phone, getting glares from the people around me. I stop laughing and glare back at them. Yeah, walk on! I think. I'm having fun with someone way cooler than you.

Cal: Didn't see that one coming...

Teddybear: Frozen for life ;)

I chuckle at her childish behaviour. Then everything makes sense: her being up so late, Disney quotes. She's having having a Disney marathon, isn't she?

Cal: Disney marathon?

Teddybear: You know me so well ;)

I love these conversations. It's so natural. She doesn't make it seem like we haven't seen each other in three months. Three months! But she makes it feel like we've seen each other last week. There's nothing sad about our conversations. In fact, it's the opposite! I usually end up laughing my ass off, sometimes together with the boys.

I love it how they get along so well. Imagine me being together with someone who they don't like at all. God that would be awful!

"Show starts in three minutes!" Someone yells backstage. I feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins as I let those words sink in.

Cal: Gotta go, stage's calling ;)

Teddybear: Go get 'em tiger x 

I smile at my phone before putting it in my back pocket and grabbing my bass. All the anger about the spelling of my name has faded thanks to her.

The sound of thousands of fans screaming fills my ears as I prepare myself to go up the stage, my lips curling up into a smile.

Let's make it a night to remember.

This is so short... Sorry! I really didn't know what to write :o

It might take a while for me to update, I apologise in advance. But I have a school trip to Paris for four days this week and dance shows in the weekend... So time for writing isn't on the planning, I guess. I'll try to update the week after!!

Also, if you haven't already, please check out my other book: The Unknown Band!

Comment, share and vote if you liked it! <3