The beginning

Luna

"I am sorry Lu I have no choice" My mouth hung open hearing the manager. Mother nature can't do this to me. Not again!

It was the fourth job I was fired from and that too within two months. Oh lord, why is it always me?

Um because you can't control that temper of yours and throw coffee at the customers when they misbehave?  My subconscious mocked me.

I rolled my eyes, it was not my fault. Yes, they don't deserve a hard-working worker like me.

I banged my head on the table,
"I want to die" I mumbled.

"I won't pay for your funeral" I smiled hearing the voice. Looking up I grinned at her.

It was Amelia, my best friend and my soulmate.

From childhood to teenagers to actual adults, she was with me. Despite being filthy rich, she never let money and status come in between our friendship.

She sighed sitting in front of me. I called her at a cafe after listening to the shitty news. "Luna you are a hopeless case"

I knew I was. I need to control my temper but I am just not able to. It's not my fault if the world is being a shitty place and its people are being shittier.

"Now what Liaaa" I whined in front of her. She was the mother figure in our duo.

"Now nothing, you will do as I say," she said, sipping up her juice. I looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"There is a company I know, they are hiring some staff. Go there for the interview I will give them my reference" she said making my eyes sparkle.

She always knew how to make my day. Jumping in joy I rushed forward hugging her.

"stay away weirdo" she laughed pushing me closer.

°°°°

I freshened up and changed my clothes.

It was the interview day. Lia sent me the location with a warning to do well and not mess up due to my anger.

I pouted reading her message. I am not that short-tempered now.

Getting ready, I went towards the location. The weather was calm today, I hummed while driving my car.

A car, yes. My broke ass couldn't afford it so Lia gifted me. Despite me saying no for a billionth time.

I was happy today, my intuition was telling me I will get the job.

I turned on the google up putting the location. It was showing traffic from here, so I decided to take a shortcut.

It was a baren land, I would actually shit myself if it wasn't the daytime.

Moving forward my eyes widened as there was a car in front. My heart stopped as I pushed the brakes.

What the fuck... Who parks a car in the middle of the road?

I went outside to see if there was a driver. Turns out I couldn't see anyone in the driving seat.

Now how would I go? Shit, I will lose the interview at this rate. Setting ahead, I saw a glimpse of someone's head from the window screen.

Ah huh! So someone was there. And the audacity to fool me so I would go away! Bitch you thought. I scoffed going towards the car.

"Hey I know you are there! Come outside now!" I shouted towards the window but I got now response.

He really thinks he could ignore me huh?

"I swear to god if you won't come outside I will break your window screen!" I warned him but still didn't get any response.

So he wants it in a harder way!
I looked around in hope of finding some hard object, in which I succeded. There was metal rod lying at the side.

I smiled seeing it. Just what I needed.

I picked up the rod and positioned it in front of the window. "I will count till three, if you won't come outside I will break it!" 

I still didn't get a response.

"1..... "

"2..... "

I scoffed as there still was no answer.

"And.... 3" I gave my psychotic smile and smashed the rod on the screen making it break into pieces just to see a man lying at the backseat.

His sleek black hair which were a little messy, the sharp jawline, the broad body made my heart skipped for a moment. I frowned as I looked closer.

Was he Injured?

***
Vote and comment. 🌸