Declan wilson

3rd Pov:

"enough! Announce the result already!" Alex smirked seeing Caleb this restless. Oh, the good time is yet to come, dear uncle.

Going to the middle of the table, where all the shareholders were sitting he placed the piece of paper in the center. James sighed, without his grandson nothing was the same anymore.

This business, property doesn't matter.

"I have no interest in this shit I am leaving" Sebastian rose from his seat, taking his leave.

"Are you sure Seb? You will miss a lot of things by going" Alex grinned at him making him clench his jaw.

"I don't give a fuck" saying he left.

"What a useless child, you continue Alex" Caleb sighed in frustration. He couldn't care less now, he just wanted the result to be out already and become the chairman right away.

"Alright then, according to the majority, I would like to announce the new chairman of this company" Smiling, he gave a glance at the front door.

"Declan Wilson, ladies and gentlemen"

his words made everyone's eyes wide. They were looking at him as if he had gone crazy. James also looked at Alex wondering if he had finally lost his last string of sanity.

"ARE YOU FUCK-" Caleb's loud voice stopped as the bullet passed right beside his right cheek.

"Uncle, now now, where are the manners?"

Everybody looked in the direction where the voice came from. To say they were shocked was an understatement.

It was Declan, the former chairman and the sole heir to the company.

Declan entered the office with full authority. James rushed towards him, "What is going on? Declan, son how?"
He was confused yet happy, he couldn't believe his eyes, what in god's miracle was this?

"Grandfather, I will explain. Everyone! Have your seats" Smirking, he signaled everyone there.

"There was never an accident and I never died" Caleb rose from his seat.

"YOU DECEIVED US!" Alex rolled his eyes at his words.

Declan scoffed, "Decieved? May I tell you why did I do all this?"

He motioned Alex, to play the details.

"My dearest uncle who was not only involved in corruption, money laundering, and drugs but also he made a propaganda to kill me so that he could be the heir of all these properties"

It was a cinematic play for everyone there. To say it was entertaining wouldn't be a lie.

"N-no He IS FRAMING ME FATHER! I CAN NEVER DO THIS!"

Declan smirked, the one thing his grandfather hated the most was dishonesty and his uncle's doings were beyond the word.

"ENOUGH CALEB! EVEN WITH ALL THE PROOF YOU ARE LYING HERE?" James' furious voice made them still.

"n-no p-please..... How d-did he" his incomplete, incoherent words were describing his mental state.

James left the room as Declan and Alex followed him.

°°°°°°°

"So you are telling me this is made by you guys?" Sam and Lia nodded at her amused voice.

They knew she was hurt and would never tell them, that's why they decided to take their day off and be with her.

A company right now is all she needs.

"well the burnt ones are made by Sam and the good ones well obviously made by me" Lia grinned at her to which Luna weakly chuckled.

They looked at her with desperation, they could only elevate her mood by making these kinda lame jokes, but deep inside they knew they could do nothing to heal her.

"Thank you guys, I appreciate it." Luna smiled at them with genuine gratefulness. She was indeed thankful, without them she would probably be crying right now.

The hurt and betrayal she went through, again was enough to shatter the whole persona she had developed after all these years.

And the fun fact, she doesn't even feel anger anymore. At first, it was because of his soothing presence but now it was because of his betrayal which broke her.

How can a person become so important to her in just a few months?

"Anyway, tell me what are your plans for the future now considering the company you have worked for..."
Sam asked hesitantly, he didn't want to say something that could trigger her.

Luna smiled weakly, "You know I really want to continue working there considering it's his rival company. But I will not do that. For my mental peace and my happiness. It comes before any revenge or hatred"

"That's my girl!" Amelia exclaimed, grinning at her.

"For now I will rest for a few days, then I have decided to pursue... Well art again"

They stilled for a moment.
.
.
.
Arts? They can't believe she is ready to go to that part of life again and they couldn't be happier.