Rules

Luna

"Police? Well, I assume I also have reasons to go to the police though," He said giving me his annoying smirk.

fuck, does he know about me breaking his car's windscreen? Why wouldn't he know about that? I wanted to cry.

"No, I do not think that you have any reason" I narrowed my eyes at him pretending to be innocent.

"Ah, I guess you don't know? Someone broke my car's windscreen for god knows why and also, that certain someone  forcefully, without my consent identifies herself as my wife"

He leaned on the wall beside him,  looking at me amusingly.

shit. Be calm Luna, be calm. It's tempting to kill him but the consequences would not be worth it.

"oh! That's something, I wonder who would do such a thing" nervously, I looked around and then settled on the sofa as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Ok fine, No police. but we have to follow some rules, no questions" I glared at him to which he smiled.

"Aye, boss! what about my clothes" He has that much money to live here but he doesn't have any clothes. This man is way too much suspicious. Let's hope he is not a serial killer. I should call Sam, he will help me with this.

"Wait, I will call my friend to bring you some clothes meanwhile please sit somewhere else" I said frustratingly, closing my eyes. He was an absolute distraction.

He smirked, "Am I distracting you?"

"No the view is disgusting and hideous" I gave him a sick sweet smile and dialed Sam's number.

Sam was my college friend. At first, I had a little crush on him but as our friendship started to grow I got over him. Also, I was far from his ideal types. The kind of girls he used to date...well, they were quite different from me.

"Hey, what's up" I met a cheerful voice from the other side of the phone.

"Um...I need a favor" Nervously chuckling, I told him about the situation and he went into an absolute shock.

"Are you insane Lu? What is wrong with you? How can you let a random ass stranger in your home?" He asked me all these questions in the same breath. Geez, Is it that dangerous?

"Leave it, please Sam. The clothes?" I gave him the virtual puppy-dog eyes to which he sighed and told me one of his employees would deliver it to my home.

employee...yes. Sam was well very rich. Both Amelia and Sam belong to an elite class. I have no idea how I became their friend.

"Sam huh? you got some friends, I mean a real friend would drop the clothes off by himself instead of sending them by some employee" I surprisingly looked back. Where the fuck he came from.

"Were you eavesdropping on us?" I said glaring at him.

"Well, I was bored" his poker face annoys me, everything about him annoys me and for god sake when will the clothes arrive?

Within a few minutes, the doorbell rang. Woah, Sam sure is fast. I took the clothes and threw them on his face.

"Fuck, what's wrong with you," He said struggling to remove the clothes from his face.

Serves him right.

"Now properly dress up and come here, we have some rules to settle."

°°°°°
"Ahm so now that you are settled, here are my rules" I gave him the paper, and he looked at me with a very bored face. sighing, he took it from me to read it.

1. Party A will clean the house for 1 week and party B will clean the house for another week.

"What the fuck do you mean by this?" He asked giving a disgusting expression.

"Well since two adults are living here the mess would be more. So we both need to contribute to house chores." I gave him my sickeningly sweet smile again.

2. Party A will keep away from all the personal matters of Party B.

"Just to be sure, you are party B and I am party A?" He is getting on my nerves now.

"Yes."

3. Party A will not bring any random chicks into the home.

"Random chicks? ok" He laughed reading that. I rolled my eyes.

4. Food will be shared. Party B will only provide the food 2 times. Extra food will be charged.

"Never thought I will have to worry about food but damn you are wicked Lu" He gave me a cunning smile.

"My name is Luna" I gritted my teeth.

"OK Lu, so I am adding one more rule to this"

4. Party B will not fall in love with party A.

"wtf is that rule?" I asked him as I had seriously no words for this man.
fall in love? my fucking foot.

"yeps, just to be safe, you know. Dont want you to be whining around after falling in love with me. I hate that" He said glaring at me.

calm down, Luna. Calm down.

**
Vote and comment🌸