Feelings?

Luna

"Are you out of your mind? What is wrong with you? " I looked around to see if anyone was looking at us. It was so damn embarrassing! Sometimes,  I just have this urge to kill her.

"OK, my bad. Then what? " she asked picking up the piece of sandwich we just ordered.

"So,  like I was saying. I am kinda in good terms with him now. You know? Like friends...? " she looked at me intently while eating. her stare is giving me off vibes.

"just friends? Or... " she smirked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"yes Lia, just friends! "

"Whatever you say~"  I rolled my eyes at her. Yes,  we are friends and I won't deny that he is attractive but that's just it.  We will never be more than friends and I will never give my heart to anyone again.

"Btw Lu,  do you want me to investigate that man?  No matter how close you guys are he is still a stranger whom you know nothing about" Her statement diverted my thoughts. A stranger,  I mean he is one but.

"It's okay Lia,  I don't think he is bad news" I gave her my don't worry smile but I knew that she was not going to stay still.

Somewhere in my heart,  I knew that what I was doing was not right. Who the fuck let a stranger stay in their house?  But, it's not like I am marrying him or something. He will be gone after a few months.

After that,  we continued our talk and went to our ways. On my way home, I knew he would not be there and it was I don't know but disappointing.  Why am I feeling is way? I hate myself and I always put my heart on my sleeves.

No Luna,  not this time.  My heart won't be able to handle another pain like that.
Diveresed in my thoughts, I reached home.

Is that a car?  And is that too expensive? To say I was shocked is an understatement. Whose car is this?

When I move forward,  I find my house gate being opened

Wtf... I don't even have anything for the thief. Heck,  I don't have shit for myself how the fuck would I have something for the thief?

He is just wasting his time here tho. Hesitantly,  I went inside. "You home? " I closed my eyes hearing that voice.

"Wtf Declan you scared me" he looked at me weirdly and continued his work.

"Anyway,  did you see the shit expensive car outside? " He turned around smirking at me as I raised my eyebrow. What?  Don't tell me.....

"Yes,  it's mine " my mouth opened like a fucking frog. Is he that rich?

"close your mouth and go change I am making dinner"

"Well I have already eaten but I can give you some company" Saying that I went to my room to change. Today was strange, I felt so many emotions regarding him and he was not even there. God, please save me.

"Come already I have set the plates" Hearing his voice I chuckled as I went outside my room. There he was setting the plates and the hotpot.

"You sound like a dutiful wife" he smiled and sat at the table. "well, then  you can be the dutiful husband and give me company"

"I can do that" I smiled at him. Looking at him,  I don't know why today after talking with Lia something strange is happening to me. It's like some strange feelings just erupted in my chest. When I thought about him leaving my chest kinda tightened and I felt suffocated.

He is someone I don't know. The only thing I know about him is his name. His family,  his background, where he works, what he likes, and dislikes I know nothing about. And why should I know? I didn't care about this before but why now?

"your eyes are sparkling Love. Everything ok? " I came out of my daydreaming as I heard his voice. And of course, here he was looking at me with his signature smirk.

"I wanna ask you something" He raised his eyebrow as if permitting me to talk. Fuck that was hot.

Control Luna.

"Tell me about yourself. I mean we live together but we know nothing about each other" His face became ice-cold as soon as I finished my sentence and the warmth was long gone from his eyes.

°°
Vote n comment🌸