𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓔𝓻𝓮𝓫𝓾𝓼

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

To save her sisters from starvation, to provide them with a home, Isabella Archeron married Tomas Mandray before Feyre went over the wall. When Feyre returns to meet with the Queens Isabella and her son Oliver are dragged into the conflict above the wall and meet a certain group of overgrown bats. Trapped in a toxic marriage that no longer helps to keep her family safe, Isabella meets her mates at the wrong time.

𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

Canon typical blood, gore and violence. There will never be anything written out in explicit detail, but it will be implied and discussed. If there is anything particularly severe or something major that was not mentioned in the origional source books it will have a chapter warning.

There will be "spicy" scence, smut, lemon whatever you wish to refer to it as. These chapters will be marked by stars in the chapter title. ・゚★,。 However, flirting, discussions of sex, making out / heavy petting will not be marked.

This book obviously contain abusive themes, this is primarily in the past but there will be references to it

𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡

Isabella (Mrs Mandray) is first brought into the fae world when her younger sister Feyre asks to use the family manor as a meeting place between the fae and the human queens. To avoid Nesta and Elain being further involved with the fae Isabella volunteers to act as a messenger and go between for the fae.

As time goes on she grows closer to Cassian and Azriel as they take an interest in her life and in particular her son. This blossoms into a friendship / flirtationship where all three batboys help Isabella see there is a different side to life.

Her relationship with her family is complicated by the sacrifices Isabella made when she married her husband Tomas Mandray. In desperate need of food, firewood and a place to stay in winter Mr Archeron traded Isabella's hand in marriage for all these things. She went somewhat willingly in hope of protecting her sisters.

A few years into her marriage Isabella meets a fae male known as "sol" a fake name given to protect his real one. The two of them have an affair that is mostly emotional rather than physical however Isabella soon fall pregnant with a half-fae child (Oliver)

Trapped in an abusive relationship with her husband Tomas and his cruel family Isabella begins to fear for Oliver's saftey. Rhysand helps Isabella build a new life in Velaris for when she is ready to run away.

However, Isabella has internal struggles about leaving her husband, family and home land for the fae realm. Including abandoning all that she has been raised to believe. The key turning points for her happen when Tomas makes it clear he wants to try for another child, when Mr Mandray implies that they will hand Oliver over to the witch hunters / fae hunters and the culminating fate between Isabella and the eldest member of the Mandray clan.

After sending Oliver to the safety of Velaris, Isabella uses one of the winter solstice pyres to burn the eldest mandray alive (with the help of one her patients and friends George) before fleeing to Mrs Cromwell's cottage where she is joined by Cassian and Azriel who take her back to Velaris.

A/N: Please comment any suggestions of what you would like to see in the up coming book here.